*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@boabytapper

Budelaires smottie remix are crackers mucker. Ive got one wee one in a 3ltr pot at 57 days and she smells gorgeous. Theres a few diarys on the go with them just now and everyone says they are good. They come in packs of 20 too :yep:

Ratdogs psycho bx2s are well worth a spin and his psycho bx1/smellyberry cross sounds just the ticket too. Ye can of course send in 30 squids and get both

A lot of what I know about growing was learned right here on UK420 so the £15 subs is a paltry sum for the information available to you and if anyone is still in doubt just take a look at the list of beans ye get chucked in. Bargain

• Like 6

I noticed @ and @@cannybuzz both got Wizard sleeve crosses from the sub

Can you shed some light on these @@Joolz and list the crosses available and is there anything else that aint listed? Would love to get ma hand on some of em also getting ratdogs bx2 and might go with madgizes xrosses

• Like 1

Howdy folks didnt want to keep buging Joolz probs gets enough of people asking Him loads of Q`s...

was going to get a lifetime sub for 100 notes thing purely because of the help from this site, didnt know i could can get seeds...

How many am i suppost to choose.. Confused dot com.. it seems like its better not to be a lifetime member and subscribe as can get more later on next subscription

Any help be great thanks muchly!

GIZ

Howdy folks didnt want to keep buging Joolz probs gets enough of people asking Him loads of Q`s...

was going to get a lifetime sub for 100 notes thing purely because of the help from this site, didnt know i could can get seeds...

How many am i suppost to choose.. Confused dot com.. it seems like its better not to be a lifetime member and subscribe as can get more later on next subscription

Any help be great thanks muchly!

GIZ

I send out enough seeds to cover whatever you sent in, so a lifetime will probably get you a pack of everything :)

• Like 13

I noticed @ and @@cannybuzz both got Wizard sleeve crosses from the sub

Can you shed some light on these @@Joolz and list the crosses available and is there anything else that aint listed? Would love to get ma hand on some of em also getting ratdogs bx2 and might go with madgizes xrosses

Bump bump

pay day looms for me and i ve every intention of availing myself of the amazinq quality sub offers. Although havin read most of this tread I m a bit confused as to what is on offer and would greatly appreciate a basic breakdown of beans up for grabs so I can decide to subscribe for one or more years.

I m sure all beans are quality but some may suit my growing style and personal taste better thanothers.

Irealise the offer is continually shifting but if u could see fit toprovide a snapshot of whats present now- I would greatly appreciate it

THANKS V MUCH

• Like 1

Here you go mate, I think this was the most recent list ;)

the updated list is as follows

From Kratos

Harlot x Otto

Harlot F2

these will be sent in packs of 15

-------------------------------------------------

from Budelaire

Smottie Remixed

these are in packs of 20

-----------------------------------------------and some more from Highgrower

Bluberry x Manala x (NL x SSH)

Mango x SSH x CFP Foundation

NL X SSH x Lot#5

in 10 packs

-------------------------------------------------From Bad Apple

Smelly Berry x Agent Orange x Orange 13

in 10 packs

-------------------------------------------------From ratdog

psychosis bx 2

uk cheese x psy bx1

----------------------------------------------------

from Madigiz

some more of his Cheese crosses

• Like 2

I noticed @oldsalty and @cannybuzz both got Wizard sleeve crosses from the sub

Can you shed some light on these @Joolz and list the crosses available and is there anything else that aint listed? Would love to get ma hand on some of em also getting ratdogs bx2 and might go with madgizes xrosses

I'm pretty sure all of the wizards have been given out now mate, was only a few packs which is why they weren't listed

I've listed the bulk of what we have to give away, there are a few other things in the fridge but really not in enough quantity to list so these are just given out ad hoc or used as prizes in comps etc

on another note, I'm told we can now accept subscriptions via bitcoin for those who are interested :)

• Like 10

Hey Joolz,

Is there a way to subscribe online and pay via bit coin?

Really wanna find an easier way than posting cash if I can?

RR

• Like 1