*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, OrganicPanic said:

Think i need to post more? 

Hey. You need 50 posts to be able to use the PM system :yep:

Yup 50 posts for PM unlock spend some time in the free 4 all section plenty of threads to bump your count there

• Like 1

Just now, Cursed said:

Hey. You need 50 posts to be able to use the PM system :yep:

Thanks man! I used to have thousands on my old accounts! Had to leave as was left bedbound after an accident and couldnt pick up a watering can. Hurt to much to see such nice buds when I was having to do with commercial shite buds lol!

anywayz thx man have lovely evening 

• Like 1

Just now, NezA said:

Yup 50 posts for PM unlock spend some time in the free 4 all section plenty of threads to bump your count there

Thx man I will head over snd check it out!

I decided to get 4 of my newly acquired (UK Cheese X Blue Digiberry) wet. Fingers crossed I can get a female for my next grow coming up.

large.20220406_230611.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 18

I'm sure this has been covered before plenty but I can't find the answer. If one wanted to try multiple subbies is it possible? Just resubscribe again and receive a different pack? I'd struggle to narrow down which to choose if it's only a once a year decision.. Hopefully someone can demystify the way it works for me, cheers!

• Like 2

Yup exactly just send the subscription fee and your seed choice whenever something you fancy drops. That could be once a year or once a week it all depends on what's landing that tickles your fancy. But yeah you're not limited to one. :yep: 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, NezA said:

Yup exactly just send the subscription fee and your seed choice whenever something you fancy drops. That could be once a year or once a week it all depends on what's landing that tickles your fancy. But yeah you're not limited to one. :yep: 

Is there a pinned post about fees and seed list? Or is this it? I want to support site x

• Like 3

@anarchycamp

i think things got a little bit tense during the pandemic because traffic increased and we were all rats in a cage. I think everyone was tense, angry, sacred etc etc and it just spilled over. 

Now things are calming down and people are getting back to some semblance of normality there’s a little less tension in the air.

We have a great community here and I think we should do our best to foster that community spirit no matter our differences.

• Like 15

@OrganicPanic If you order the lifetime sub, you don't have to choose 7 packs all at once. You can, maybe, grab the three packs that currently appeal to you and save the other 4 choices for when something appealing hits the list at a later date.

You're also not limited to one lifetime or one annual sub. Go as many times as you want. In my first year I've grabbed two annuals and a lifetime :D It's like a game cheat; endless lives

• Like 2

Just now, Gaijin said:

If you order the lifetime sub, you don't have to choose 7 packs all at once. You can, maybe, grab the three packs that currently appeal to you and save the other 4 choices for when something appealing hits the list at a later date.

This might be changing, last I spoke to Joolz the level of admin and the number of Lifers nowadays mean the system that allowed this to happen is getting rather complex and confusing, (we created a monster) I'm not sure that it will be possible going forwards. I know Joolz will continue to honour those with outstanding beans to be claimed I'm just not sure he'll be accepting anymore into the current list. 

Obviously not speaking for Joolz at all I'm sure he will confirm what's what in due course, it's just I'm not sure we should be promoting it to new subscribers at the moment. It'd be good if we could try to ease some of the strain where we can like.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, OrganicPanic said:

Is there a pinned post about fees and seed list? Or is this it? I want to support site x

Respect to you dude!

• Like 5