*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I must kick my postman up the arse.. still waiting on the UK cheese x blue digiberry :(

@Joolz have they been sent out buddy? Details left in a pm on Saturday.

Thanks in advance :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Revive he messaged me to say he’s posted mine out Monday but they haven’t turned up yet so fingers crossed we will get ours tomorrow

Edited by Stonedjones
  • Like 1

Big thanks to @4kali for these wee beauties large.D0FFD3C8-3511-4BE0-A231-5CB823604E15.jpegand massive thanks also to @Joolz for getting them to me rapid. I paid my subscription at 11,36 am yesterday they were through my door at 8,30am this morning.:notworthy:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Stonedjones said:

@Revive he messaged me to say he’s posted mine out Monday but they haven’t turned up yet so fingers crossed we will get ours tomorrow

Thanks buddy.. yeah im sure they will arrive joolz has prob just been a bit busy..

Appreciate the heads up :yep:

• Like 1

I've just harvested the Animal Biscuits for the second time. Took some clones from 3 plants but only 2 from the same plant made it. This expression is more cookies, took 10 weeks to finish. Smells skunky and of coffee. Went in the jars yesterday. Very happy with them and still have more seeds although I will make some more next run as I would like to hang onto these. Wish I had taken a cutting again but don't have much space at the moment. Nice work @Vicfirth12

• Like 8

Aye a wee bit gutted I missed the cheese x digiberry sounds like a winner 

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 2