*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Ah well that took the wind out of my sails right quick, cheers for the clarification. 
I asked joolz to hold them a while as i dont have space right now and saves postage if he send multiple at once at a later date so ill have a read through the threads and see what im feeling 

My sincere apologies @KingAether:doh:  There was so much killer skunk talk recently, that just slipped right out of my mouth, as it were. I had read "Killer Skunk" about a million times in the 24hrs before I typed that. Either way, it'll be amazing 

• Like 2

Just now, Gaijin said:

My sincere apologies @KingAether:doh:  There was so much killer skunk talk recently, that just slipped right out of my mouth, as it were. I had read "Killer Skunk" about a million times in the 24hrs before I typed that. Either way, it'll be amazing 

No stress mate, easily done :smokin:

• Like 1

@MindSoup I don't seem to be able to edit my post. I'd hate for everyone to read it and think it was something that it isn't. If you know what I mean.

Dunno why I'm tagging you :D Random tag lol 

But if someone could adjust or delete my earlier incorrect post, that would be appreciated :yep: 

• Like 1

Just got this naughty specimen in the post today :dev::thumsup:

large.4E9CB7BC-BFAB-4C2E-8758-BC954A2291A8.jpeg

Bet there’s some stinkers in there. Big thanks to @4kali for creating these and @Joolz for the site and facilitating the trade of subbies :hug:hope ur on the mend from ur illness 

• Like 10

none now or before here , missed a few ,tbh i didnt realise we got notified :yinyang:

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Anyone else not get a notification that the subbies seed list had been updated?

That's a good point, I follow it but I didn't get one, i suspect its because the post was just edited/updated without the usual new comment. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 5

Oh yes. Only thing is im saving my pocket money  for a lifer,  but then subbies come up that i dont want to miss out on so I dip in the savings pot.  

Couldn't  resist after checking out his diarys

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

large.39E82B79-5930-42CE-8301-E7D5E27C8A67.jpegCheers for the beans @4kali and @Joolz. Quick one … did you forget to put the beans in my envelope joolz? lol only reason I ask is it looks like someone’s tampered with my mail. There’s a split in the sticker with the PO Box number and the vial has been forced out of the side of the bag. Bag still firmly sealed …. I’m hoping you sealed an empty envelope joolz and broke back into it lol If it’s not you somebody knows my dirty little secret 

very strange one that

Edited by lildaveham
wrong information
  • Like 2

Looks like the vial did its job in protecting the goods. I wish more seed sellers would use these instead of your basic dealer baggy lol

• Like 3