*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Joolz @Revive @Baudelaire 

Thank you all 

Blueberry x Chem Og.  

FDM Bubblegum mix + a sample pack of Generals Daughter f3.

And a T shirt 

large.20220222_133307_compress6.jpgi have said I'm only going to bother with subbies,  but the FDM breeders mix packs are a bargain. 

• Like 20

Sad news guys. 

I'm completely dropping this Amsterdam nights line. Not even bothering sampling the plant pictured above.

There's a fuck load of f2 seed from the girl above thats 50/50 sannies jack/ssh and a more ssh leaning plant but ill not be running them

It's produced some fantastic plants in the f1 gen, they just aren't to my liking and I've no doubt looking at the parent pictured there's fire to be had in those f2 seeds........however. They aren't my cup of tea.

It's always hard to drop a line and even harder when so much work has gone in but it is what it is. I have very specific goals and I was never going to achieve them with sannies jack as a starting point. 

I dont know what sannie has done but he's managed to remove all semblance of jack from his jack line. Literally 0 desirable traits other than structure and nothing at all that like jack. 0 jack smell and a lacking high.

Couldnt even breed away from it because everything I don't like about sannies jack gets passed on or at least it does with ssh as a partner. 

Bummer. Anyway. I'm sure you don't want to hear my woes, all you insatiable animals want are beans lol

I'm hoping we can still get away from sannies jack with the ssh bx's. The ssh bx1s are 75% ssh which starts to bring the odd more in favour. I'll take her to bx3 and see what's what but there's a fine c99 boy waiting in the wings that stinks of ripe mangoes and tropical fruit with the most unusual look about him. I'm hunting through a load of destroyer seeds for a good hazey boy and hoping for a nice boy out of some bandaid haze IX 3.0 

So lots to be getting in with and no space for freeloaders.

At the end of the day these are the harsh realities of breeding with high standards. If the offspring is not as good or better than the parents then they don't stay or go further. It's as simple as that. With a parent like ssh this is not easy task but she pisses on the plant above. 

The Queen puts her foot down and won't accept poor imposters.

So the dilemma I've got is I have a fuck load of seeds that I'm not sure what to do with. I've not any inclination to run Amsterdam nights f2 from either plant but if anyone is they are welcome to some seed.

Drying now there's also fully seeded plants of.....

Orange fizz x am f1

Yuzu x am f1

Am night f2

SSH BX1.

Blue sky delight x Am f1

Psycho animal stomper x am f1

C99 A x Am f1

C99 B x Am f1 

Discobiscuit(my cut) x Am f1

A little info. In lines you may not have heard of. Info in pas yuzu and ssh can be found in my grow diary.

Orange fizz. A special cut I found in a test grow of unreleased beans for @panik that's a sickly sweet orange candy delight. She's a (dosidos x gelato 33) x OPG. She stinks to high heaven of Seville orange marmalade or a candied orange. Absolutely standout flavour for an orange, like insane flavour. Gentle high but not without power. 9/10 weeker. Ideal daytime smoke but not weak.

Blue sky delight.

This is Blues x Discobiscuit. It's a cross I made years ago and takes the best and improves on them both. 

Think Discobiscuit except it has excellent structure, yields well and think blues except with db power, tolerance. 

A stronger blues with slightly improved flavour and high with no tolerance build up and a bit more dank skunkiness to the smell.

And finally my cut of db. She's killer. She is poootent and has an initial smell of sage and thyme a bit like roast chicken crisps which quickly gets very dank and skunky but not sweet at all like other uk skunk cuts. Funky. She's been grown out and compared to certain multi "cup winning" cut and tbh pisses all over it in every department. Please don't think that's just me blowing hot air. It really does. 

So come on guys. What should I do with these seeds?  Still any interest in anything

• Like 26

@blackpoolbouncer I've been waiting for some ssh since you said about them I was proper gutted to miss the first drop please send them in for subbies I need some Amsterdam back in my life

(The rest sound banging too)

• Like 5

Yea send em in bpb I'm sure they will be hoovered up. I've finished a single Amsterdam Nights plant and yes the smell is soft, it's not a room filler when the jar is open. But for me it's lovely. On the vape it's a little bit lemon, sage and soil. Strong effect. Right behind the eyes and makes me see things in a different light if that makes sense. I want to smile after a vape of it. Ticks my boxes and that's just one plant grown by an amateur lol

Shame it's not up to your standards, I look forward to trying something you are happy with! 

• Like 5

Personally I can't wait to see what yuzu x ssh fems bring......they could be well naughty along with yard trout which could be a pheno of ssh if you didn't know better

Next round of seed making will probably be some ssh fem crosses.

LOTS going on anyway. Just keep plodding along doing my thing. With a bit of luck in a couple of weeks I'll have ny second flower space up and running which is purely dedicated to seed making/breeding so things can progress a little easier going forward.

Thanks for the interest guys.

• Like 21

Bpb.  I'd happily hand over my £s  for a few of these.   I really want the chicken crisps for a start. I love a good savoury skunky smoke. 

• Like 3