*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Dan t The answer was as follows: "basically an orange cookies cross, 7-9 weeks, mostly indica, made up of Northern Lights and Afghan genetics, plus cookies" 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gaijin said:

@Dan t The answer was as follows: "basically an orange cookies cross, 7-9 weeks, mostly indica, made up of Northern Lights and Afghan genetics, plus cookies" 

Thanks. Sounds good to me. 

• Like 3

Thanks to @Joolzfor providing the platform, and all of you who send seeds in. Excellent germ rate from all, might even get me lazy, tin foil covered ass, to start a diary. large.3871E1D3-DBBA-4311-8009-4EDFB93AED0B.jpegThanks to one and all. Forgot to ask if anyone had any info on the urkle wreck. 

Edited by Faetheshire
Forgot stuff
  • Like 17

I cant wait till de man blackpool bouncer sends in some of his sativa beauts... Its been a while since i had an almost trippy experience(jack herrer from canada, the colours in the night sky were amazing)... 

Also iv got animal biccies f2 and pups xxx to search through aswell.... 

Subbies for the win.... 

ETA my hat's better than ur hat. :nenenenene:

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 9

22 hours ago, mmmm...nice! said:

That's a mmmmnice selection you have there @Faetheshire. Be interesting to see the male to female ratio you get.  Enjoy!

:hippy:

Thanks mate, and thanks for sending seeds in. 

• Like 3

On 08/04/2013 at 11:01 PM, Guest AutoPoter said:

hey mate can you put my name on 10 of each please and send me the addy again ;)

smile x uk cheese

smottie x uk cheese

also might want some of the other you mention about listing so will get the money out asap

cheers man

p.s your inbox is full?

:yinyang:

Really hope I’m not to late joolz smelly luscious mmmm x

2 hours ago, GanjieAnge said:

Really hope I’m not to late joolz smelly luscious mmmm x

Not sure if joking or not :smokin: The post was from 2013, nearly gave me a heart attack thinking i'd missed this lol

• Like 5

8 hours ago, KingAether said:

Not sure if joking or not :smokin: The post was from 2013, nearly gave me a heart attack thinking i'd missed this lol

ME TOO! :shock::shock:  

I was checking my bank account with one hand and messaging @Joolz with the other hand!! lollollollol 

Have a check please Joolz, just in case :rofl:   

• Like 3

Can anybody remember who made the ssh x killer skunk maybe 5 years ago ? Got a pack in the fridge wouldn’t mind having a look through to see if anyone showed some phenos :) 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, OddNut said:

Can anybody remember who made the ssh x killer skunk maybe 5 years ago ? Got a pack in the fridge wouldn’t mind having a look through to see if anyone showed some phenos :) 

Iirc it was greenvision who made those...

@hazy daze may know more?

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
Correct wrong info...hazy did know more lol
  • Like 3