*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hey all,,I chose @@ratdog's seeds because I've always wanted to do the original Luton Exodus cheese cut'.If that's the cheese part I'm very happy.Don't know psy's parental line.Can you tell me. And is the B x 1 part Blues x number 1 from ugorg? Or am I way out on it all. lol. Please could someone give me the heads up.the suspense is killing me.While I'm here. I've seen diaries n' pics of @@Budelaire's Smotties but don't know their make up either.Educate me? :)

hello mate, it is the exodus cheese cut, and the bx1 means first back cross to the psychosis mum

• Like 1

hello mate, it is the exodus cheese cut, and the bx1 means first back cross to the psychosis mum

That Smile just turned Cheesy,very,lol. thanx mate. Exodus cut'. I'm just gonna have a jump around the room.whoop whoop. I tried it years

ago.F'ck knows how good the varients are now you lot have played around with it.fair play.

@@cannybuzz

I can recommend Budelaires smottie remix,they are bangers. I got a few nannas on one but thats my fault. The one thats left is goin for it and smells gorgeous :wub: Ive popped another couple for next grow too. Well happy with them,delighted in fact,and so chuffed I still have a dozen or so beans left

• Like 4

@@cannybuzz

I can recommend Budelaires smottie remix,they are bangers. I got a few nannas on one but thats my fault. The one thats left is goin for it and smells gorgeous :wub: Ive popped another couple for next grow too. Well happy with them,delighted in fact,and so chuffed I still have a dozen or so beans left

Hi mate,i'm feeling a bit spoilt for choice.got a few on my to do list.Once the doors open i'm going to settle down myself with you guys in the subscribers lounge n' do my best to work my way through them.

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 1

I don't know which seeds to pick, this is one of the times I wish I had some surplus money so I could try them all. I suppose I'd better write them all down and let The Dog pick one out of a hat :D

• Like 1

Hey all, my seeds arrived today :thumsup: Ta very much Joolz n' breeders all.

gallery_80526_6686_194069.jpg

ratdogs 'cheese x psy' b x1' n' 'wizards sleeve x smelly berry.' as an xtra. :D Thanks all :yep: . I'll get 'em started soon as. Can someone please give me the heads up on the 'wizards sleeve (All jokes welcomed, lol.) x smelly berry'. I guess i'm right in thinking that outside or perhaps including the major seed banks,these are some of the best genetics available to UK growers? hope i can do a good job on 'em. Let's see. :)

• Like 4

Alright troops long time lurker...love the site,any problems i've had always found what i needed wae a quick swatch on the site.

So going to subscribe for my years subscription just wondering what free seeds are going at the moment.

Looking for some quality genetics and coulnae beleive some of the the badboys on offer.

I know this has been asked before but i'm i right lazy kant,just looking for a quick rundown on

what you get for your years subscription...really just looking for the free seeds offer so i can get started again.

Ta in advance.