*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Joolz

Sorry to tag you fella.

I just wondered if you had any info on these BC Seeds Refreshers Haze seeds?

I have been trying to look on the net but come up stuck.

Thanks

• Like 3

1 hour ago, anarchycamp said:

Seems it could be a pheno of Lemonade haze:thumsup: 

Did budderz tell you that mate?

Purely out of curiosity, why are some seeds “freebies”, and others not? Submitters’ choice, Available quantity? Some strange genetic reason? 
Doesn’t matter in the slightest, just woke up curious lol 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Gaijin said:

Purely out of curiosity, why are some seeds “freebies”, and others not? Submitters’ choice, Available quantity? Some strange genetic reason? 
Doesn’t matter in the slightest, just woke up curious lol 

I think ,but could be wrong its submitters choice as with @HELL YEA and the pupsxx n pupsxxx:stoned:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Colakush said:

Whats the most flavourful strain on the sub seeds anyone any ideas?

That's going to be a tough one to answer there's too much variety on that list. My guess would be most people would only have experience of a few of them.

To date the strain that has had the biggest impact on me personally in terms of flavour is Disco Biscuit. Any of the Disco Biscuit crosses would be a good shout IMO.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Personunknown said:

I think ,but could be wrong its submitters choice as with @HELL YEA and the pupsxx n pupsxxx:stoned:

ahhh ok. Thanks :yep: Like I said, no real reason asking, just curious. Might be getting a package from Joolz this morning so it's a bit like Christmas Eve for me. Been sitting at the front door since 6am waiting lol 

• Like 2

If I was looking at the current list I'd go for the animal biscuits or donnyburger  right  now myself..

The animal biscuits are tested  and have plenty of info and grows on the  boards which is always a bonus when running  seed. 

I'm sure theres plenty of other fire in there too whatever you go for.

:yinyang:

• Like 6