*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

just ordered  Disco x FPOG  - I was in such a hurry to get them before they disappeared I even forgot to put my order number beside my bank transfer lol (I have messages @Joolz so should all be good) got to be fast in this seed addiction game lol. 

Cheers @lildaveham for sending in the goodies.

• Like 7

As long as i put my sub down tonight i have a pack of the FPOG X, happy daze! :med:
Nice one @lildaveham; Im curious if the FPOG is the mum or dad? Im assuming one of the discos is the same in both crosses?

• Like 2

Just now, McHazy said:

@lildaveham Would I be right in callin the disco x disco an f2 ?

I am not too sure tbh mate, its a straight 1 plant to 1 plant hack so thats what i have been calling it.  For some reason in my mind i thought an f2 would be a mix of males to a mix of females? Maybe @HazyDaze or @GSZZ could clear that up.

Nice spot though, it would be good to know either way.

:yep:

• Like 1

Just now, HazyDaze said:

@lildaveham any pictures of the fruity pebbles mum  knocking about bud, I thought it was the dad see lol

:yinyang:

large.IMGP7003.jpglarge.IMGP7000.jpglarge.IMGP6997.jpg

Its the one with the big leaves lol

I am afraid thats the only pics i took of this grow as it was a seed run (whole tent both plants) and it got messy lol  Here is some pics of the pregnant buds.

large.IMGP7131.jpglarge.IMGP7132.jpg

There are a couple of members running the both of these hacks atm. Vapoguy and Arthurmix.

:yinyang:

• Like 10

Regards the f2 thing with the disco x disco, its  a bit of a  minefield  with all the poly hybrids, s1, bag seed plants being worked that weren't f1 to begin with so we refer to a lot of plants incorrectly anyway...

But yeh, f2 is  the easiest way to keep track what has been done just so people have an idea.

Easier innit lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 7

How do I go about getting the seeds I want I just did a lifetime subscription do I just message Joolz or is there a place to put in an order Thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingAether said:

As long as i put my sub down tonight i have a pack of the FPOG X, happy daze! :med:
Nice one @lildaveham; Im curious if the FPOG is the mum or dad? Im assuming one of the discos is the same in both crosses?

Genetic convention puts the mum first.

• Like 1