*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Will be a few months hazy, only get to test them next grow in April. All going well should be quite a few seeds of various psychosister, honey Badger, blues, ugorgf2 crosses.

• Like 20

I dont blame you testing them first bud, I wouldn't be comfortable sending seeds without testing a few  first either.

Top man :yinyang:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, bushdoc said:

Will be a few months hazy, only get to test them next grow in April. All going well should be quite a few seeds of various psychosister, honey Badger, blues, ugorgf2 crosses.

Great news! I'll just sit here and wait, then :D 

• Like 5

Waiting on these and hazydaze's next drop:) now ive a new safe addy:yep:

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 4

A huge thanks to @Joolz for getting my most recent seed acquisition(and sticker) out to me so swiftly :D :thumsup: 

Thanks also to @mmmm...nice! for sending in those Psychosister x KillerSkunk ;) 

You can bet that these seeds will be getting germinated sooner than later :badass:

Keep up the excellent work team UK420 :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@polo71 I think @lildaveham mentioned some disco x disco a few days ago? Apologies if I’m wrong like.

I think they lasted about two hours  from Joolz announcing. You can't umm an aah on here with seeds.

@mikeydoughnut I might be wrong, but I think they went up twice from Lildave. I'm sure it will be revealed shortly. Are the most popular ones requested here the cerebral-biased highs?

Edited by catweazle1

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

@catweazle1 I might be wrong but I’m sure it was only a few days ago he said he was packing some more DB’s and the DB x FPOG. Or did they go up and got jumped on again? I proper love subbies. Can’t say it surprises me when they go so quick. 

Yep there are more on the way to @Joolz as we speak. 

• Like 13

Nice one @mikeydoughnut I’m glad you got some of them. Tag me when you get round to growing them out if you could please. There is more db x db I need to remove from buds but that’s the last of the db x fpog. 

all the best chaps

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 10

@polo71 my harvest is coming down tomorrow due to unforeseen circumstances. So I'll know what I have in a couple of weeks but it's not looking great from what I can see unfortunately :nope:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NezA said:

@polo71 my harvest is coming down tomorrow due to unforeseen circumstances. So I'll know what I have in a couple of weeks but it's not looking great from what I can see unfortunately :nope:

In my limited experience in these parts, that's very sad news :( All the best with what you've got, mate :yep: 

• Like 3