*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@MalmGrower Pluff Mud is mine. It’s a work-safe google term haha. 

I detail what it is in my diary. It’s in the diary sub forum and is titled something along the lines of “Party in A Box- An exercise in OT1 Genetics” etc. 

I explain it all there and I have two growing at the moment. 

lemme k of if you have any questions that aren’t answered in the diary 

• Like 2

On 10/12/2021 at 4:40 PM, Cajafiesta said:

@MalmGrower

I detail what it is in my diary. It’s in the diary sub forum and is titled something along the lines of “Party in A Box- An exercise in OT1 Genetics” etc. 

I explain it all there and I have two growing at the moment. 

lemme k of if you have any questions that aren’t answered in the diary 

Well first of all thank you for sending them in!

I'll go have a browse at your diary now to see whats in store... Definitely piqued my interest seeing OT1 genetics involved.. :naughty:

• Like 1

On 06/11/2021 at 10:23 PM, Cajafiesta said:

Pluff Mud"- This cross is something I came up with through error.  I had a Laotian Sativa female in the tent with a Cheese Auto female plant.

There's no OT genetics involved :D

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

On 06/11/2021 at 10:23 PM, Cajafiesta said:

Pluff Mud"- This cross is something I came up with through error.  I had a Laotian Sativa female in the tent with a Cheese Auto female plant.

There's no OT genetics involved :D

Atb 

:yinyang:

100% correct. I don’t want my hack work to be confused with OT1s. Biiiiggggg difference there haha 

• Like 2

Well I'm sorry I didn't buy more pips the last time . Still have a few C5 X premier sweet . At present seeds are confiscated by customs ,and they're sharp as hawks ,before they just crushed them ,might miss a few or a partially crushed seed would still germinate . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michael Luchóg said:

At present seeds are confiscated by customs

Sure it must be hit and miss ? They can't check every package. I mean stuff from seed shops/distributers I can see as they are probably all exactly the same package...an "easy" spot. It might be worth a try even if they were sent in a sweet pack or some other £1 item..(don't tell me boiled sweets are on the list please lol ) I mean I obv don't have 1st hand knowledge of how stringent the process is. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Diddy said:

Sure it must be hit and miss ? They can't check every package. I mean stuff from seed shops/distributers I can see as they are probably all exactly the same package...an "easy" spot. It might be worth a try even if they were sent in a sweet pack or some other £1 item..(don't tell me boiled sweets are on the list please lol ) I mean I obv don't have 1st hand knowledge of how stringent the process is. 

I can only speak to the us. The pattern there seems that packages from Spain draw attention. I’ve had two from Spain and they both got nabbed.   Anything from the UK has come into the states issue free, so far.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let everybody who has ordered FDM seeds from the store or purchased a subscription over the xmas period know, due to two cases of covid in our house, and because our village PO is also closed because of covid we wont be able to post anything out until we get the all clear, apologies for the delay but its out of our hands :(

• Like 20

52 minutes ago, Joolz said:

due to two cases of covid in our house, and because our village PO is also closed because of covid we wont be able to post anything out until we get the all clear, apologies for the delay but its out of our hands :(

Just not good enough mate...You not get in the car and deliver lol {/end black humour} 

I can assure you, you and yours are far from alone. Wipe out after wipe out. Important thing is you and your come through back to full health asap. Take it easy man.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Joolz said:

Just to let everybody who has ordered FDM seeds from the store or purchased a subscription over the xmas period know, due to two cases of covid in our house, and because our village PO is also closed because of covid we wont be able to post anything out until we get the all clear, apologies for the delay but its out of our hands :(

Ouch. Best wishes for a swift recovery for all :) 

@Diddy should know by now that only Tory Party members flout quarantine and isolation rules lollol 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

They didn't last  long. I thought about it but thought "got enough already"... then I went and ordered some Mandala Satori seeds.... like I said, I have enough. I have a problem. lol 

• Like 5

Indeed @mikeydoughnut gotta be quick off the mark in this game.

Proper heavy weight genetics can crop up at a moment's notice.

People have been screaming out for Killers for a while and Psychosister is legendary so not at all surprised how quickly these went. 

That's a properly high calibre cross 

Congrats to everyone who snagged a pack

• Like 5

Wow. The one day that I didn't get on here quite as much as usual lollol Oh well, there's always something nice in the pipeline :D 

• Like 6