*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

9 minutes ago, twigs said:

tube in left from me I think?

if the seeds are massive that’s them lol 

all the best dude, you’ll love it :stoned:  

Cheers dude :-) 

Just now, Joolz said:

the tube is Electric Duck Buddazz x Electric Duck Buddazz (Duck Pheno) F2's , the other is Smottie :yep:

Thanks man, for all that you and the 420 crew do!

• Like 7

Home from work to find my subbies have arrived:toldya: large.DB9868B6-CEC0-44BE-9FB4-908D271C16C5.jpeg . A mahoosive Thank you to @Joolz for the subscription, stickers and bonus extra free seeds (ESB I’m delighted) .

Also another mahoosive thanks @lildaveham for sending in his DB x DB, and DB x FPOG let’s see what goodies these wee beauties will bring me.
Looking to be up and running by the end of the week. Cheers :skin_up:

• Like 14

Those new stickers mind... :wub:

Some inconsiderate cunt de-stickerised the storm drain that I so kindly decorated over the summer on my dog walks, so massively in need of new ammo.

Would love to see that logo on a shirt too, and on a beanie, and on a mug... 

• Like 7

Lovely little early Christmas present came to me earlier this week.. Big up @Joolz for your time and effort to send them out! 

Also a massive thanks to @Smokebelch @twigs for sending in some cool seeds.. 

Looks like I got some freebies too in the form of Pluff Mud?? Apologies as I'm not sure who sent em in but what a name and thanks! Too scared to google it so looking forward to the surprise..

Never known a grown man to be excited about stickers either but here I am lol..

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Green Dogg said:

and on a mug

one of those coffee mugs which is a pipe too would be awesome for wakey bakery :skin_up:

• Like 7

@Joolz Did the lot #5 sell out with the sub-a-thon the last few days? What else is gone? Just went to the bank to put a ton in and at least the #5 have gone from the list :unsure:

Edited by KingAether
  • Like 2

Hi @lildaveham Thankyou for sending in the Disco x Disco and Disco x Fpog. Thanks Joolz for the Forum and sending them to me. 

:thumsup:

I've not managed to flower everything I've had from the Subbie seeds, but the Amnesia x Lot5 Evo and KonaCookie from @madgiz

@twigs are some of the best weed I've smoked and grown. The majority of mother plants I now hold are From the Subbies seeds.

• Like 11

@lildaveham I will do, finally managed to settle down for the foreseeable so I'm hoping to share some of the stuff I've found, I'm also planning on sending in seeds of some F2 or hacks of the good stuff I've been finding. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, KingAether said:

@Joolz Did the lot #5 sell out with the sub-a-thon the last few days? What else is gone? Just went to the bank to put a ton in and at least the #5 have gone from the list :unsure:

sorry man, they come and go, but the current list is what's available

You don't have to take all 7 packs at once though, we have an IOU list so if something drops in the future we know how many packs we owe you  :yep:

• Like 18

14 hours ago, Joolz said:

You don't have to take all 7 packs at once though, we have an IOU list so if something drops in the future we know how many packs we owe you  :yep:

This is exceptional news :yep: