*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

large.IMG_20210901_164927056_resize_1.jpg

Subs turned up the day :woot:

Thanks tae @Joolz for sending them out an @Dr feelgood for the cookin. Also @HELL YEA for the pups XX, nice freebie indeed.

Gonnae sit in the fridge for a bit til ah have a space free tae get them popped. Ot haze X OHaze comin down the line in the next few years all bein well.

Edited by JockBudman
Forgot tae shout-out the pups.
  • Like 13

On 24/01/2017 at 10:37 AM, Joolz said:

they've all gone sorry, as have the Sweet Tooth f2's

I'll update the list when I get a moment and pin it somewhere easy to find but off the top of my head everything else is available :)

Hiya do you still do free seeds, to members?

Just showing my appreciation. @HELL YEA pups xx, @blackpoolbouncer 

Amsterdam nights, and @Joolz for making sure they got ere. 

I'm getting a nice little selection together now.  I won't list em, 

I got a couple years worth so far. 

I've got cheese blues subbies finishing at the moment. Then the UGORG#1s should e ready to jump straight in the flower tent. Then it's time for the Amsterdam Nights. After reading  Blackpools post about the SSH, let alone the Jack side of things, I'm so looking forward to doing these. 

In fact I might even use the vedge tent for them as soon as the ugorg#1s have moved out. large.20210903_213355_compress67.jpg

Oh yeah a little pick of @highgrowers cheese blues. Sorry to say I didn't give these the best care they deserved.  below average yield is compensated by the quality I'm going to get. Well the stank says it's gonna be a gooden. Hope I'm rite.   large.20210829_202516_compress84.jpglarge.20210829_202454_compress1.jpglarge.20210830_101302_compress74.jpgthey seem to be finishing faster than they should be.  I spotted a few pips  devolving.  Could that be the cause of the  this ?large.20210830_101016_compress98.jpgthanks for looking. And have great weekend.

Edited by Dan t
Pips developing not devolving lol
  • Like 32

• 3 weeks later...

2022 is now officially a year ol' BilgePump is looking forward to , got some of @blackpoolbouncer's beans to crack on with. bloody love a bit of SSH , got a very good representation a few years back off some brizzle lads via a rep mate, shame she's gone.

Got a couple of diaries to crack on with but I reckon I'll be popping subbies by Easter if not sooner :toldya:

:yinyang:

• Like 6

As mentioned in the subbies pic thead I got off my arse and have now sent in the the Nonames hacks which are now available for subbies so thought I would just add a bit of info about them - there were 2 Nonames boys who's pollen was used for them.

The Nonames mum is not much of a stinker and leans very heavily towards C3 - ie not very smelly or fruity but has a spaced out stare into the distance for a few minutes before realising it and then drifting off again - a different type of high to it but not quite as warped as C3 but if your a C3 fan there may well be something similar in them. I think C3 is a marmite type smoke so your either going to rate it or hate it.

The Cheese x Blues mum has a quite floral like taste not like blues or cheese and I find it a mid/strong punch wise but a couple of people who sampled it thought it was stronger than I do but neither of them like the Nonames mum and found the high a bit too much - that said I have been drawn to smoking the Nonames which kind of overides anything else I have in the jars atm.

• Like 27

• 1 month later...

Good morning beautiful people.

The sun is shining, and we are smiling here.

Thanks @Vicfirth12 for the cooking and @Smokebelch. Have stashed the lot #5 Evo f2's for the new year run. 

Many thanks to @Joolz of course, and to the postman.

One step closer to the diary. Beans already swimming.

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, MysticMeg said:

Hi Team, is there any prospects of 

from @Revive

Blueberry x Blueberry
Blueberry x Chem OG

blueberry x purple maroc

becoming available?

There should be some left i sent loads in.

Check the subbie seeds section.. these will be sent to you for free if you subscribe to the site and become a member.. for £25 subscription you support the site and get free beans :yep:

• Like 11

Guest MysticMeg
38 minutes ago, Revive said:

There should be some left i sent loads in.

Check the subbie seeds section.. these will be sent to you for free if you subscribe to the site and become a member.. for £25 subscription you support the site and get free beans :yep:

Thanks very much for dropping by Man and thanks for the info, would you mind me asking are all the Blueberry crossed over to a Indica side? Or pure Indica? And is the effects relative to an Indica trait. :yep: