*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@baked bean If you ask him nice enough I'm sure he'll dig out a pic I think I asked him once a long while ago lol too many vapes since then but they're generally 9 weekers.

• Like 1

@Exhale matey can find all that out by growing them I just forgot they was in the pot lol was more my curiosity tbh

I'll let him know the parents and rough flowering times but then he's on his own 

• Like 1

@baked bean can't find much on the skunk liver but if it's as good as his Super Manny you'll be in for a treat, think the super skunk was the male in the parentage? I'm sure highburyway mentioned sensi seeds

Edited by Exhale
  • Like 1

Not knowing too much about genetics bar the basics does anyone know what kind of uniformity one could expect with an F9 like Blackpoolbouncer kindly provided?

• Like 2

@Entropy with on of the parents being a highly inbred f9 and the other being an f1(we presume from the first release) what we should see is excellent hybrid vigour and what I have created can almost be classed as what we call a true f1 hybrid which in theory should show quite a bit of uniformity in the f1 generation with just a bit of variability coming from the ssh parent because it isn't an ibl. 

Put it this way. In a world where 90% of seeds being made use polyhbrid x polyhybrid x polyhybrid x polyhybrid and cross that to something else that's got even more mixed into the lineage without ever having any traits worked or lines worked (ie crossing latest hype cut x last hype cut) ......this is a bit unusual.

Think of it like my cross is like mixing red with orange and yellow where most "strains" we see for sale commercially are the equivalent of chucking every colour of paint in a bucket and expecting a pretty colour. What you get is actually just shades of brown reliably.

Hope that makes sense but I'd expect fairly uniform plants with a bit of variation meaning some are a little more like the dad and some are a little more like the mum and half if them are 50 50 meaning 3 main phenotypes.

.........thats the theory anyway

Atb

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 21

Some info on  sannies Jack f9...

Hold on tight.. 

The Sannie's Jack is the dream plant of every sativa lover and Haze fanatics, full and heavy buds that have few leaves. For a sativa she has compact buds, feels heavy and is literally covered with crystals. The longer flowering time of around 13 weeks allows the buds to swell at the end of flowering and to fill with "meat", this is also the period where the most weight is realized. The smoke inhales softly but is full of flavor and aromas, yet it is the high effect of this stabilized jacket that most growers are after. The high sets in quickly, increasingly becomes heavier in the stages to follow and will last for 3-4 hours.

Why choose Sannie's Jack seeds

You decide on Sanniesjack if you are a fan of the strong sativa high that these plants give, the immense growth potential and heavy harvest which can also be a huge advantage. Sannie's jack offers long contiguous tops which put weight in the scales easily, so you are guaranteed to be able to enjoy for a long period of time. This stabilized Jack Herer is the ultimate pleasure for growers who love extremes in terms of elaboration, harvest and humongous plants.

How did Sannie's Jack originate

In 1998 Sannie laid hands on the first Jack seeds, From which arose mainly sativa dominant plants that grew between 11 and 14 weeks, beautiful plants with a high degree of potency, and it soon became clear that we had something very special here. After thorough selection, we found a suitable female to use in a larger set up which met our high standards. This turned out to be the famous bulls’ eye because we had yet to see a strain with so many advantages. Sannie is a huge Sativa / Hybrid lover and it’s therefore not surprising that the long-flowering qualities needed to be preserved to maintain that perfect high and taste. Afraid of losing genetics, there has been a special selection to find a suitable male for our female and the Sannie's jack seeds were born. Although I created the seeds to preserve the bomb of genetics, we also started using the seeds and tried to stabilize genetics step by step. After a number of years, we had a strain that we were proud of and more and more often we received requests from fellow breeders use these seeds. In 2006 we decided to put the seeds on the market due to the of high demand and sanniesshop was a fact.

Created by Knutsel and Sannie.

Growth and flowering Sanniesjack regular

The Sanniesjack has a high growth potential and therefore requires not too long of a growth period, more often no growth periods at all are used and the plants being put on 12/12 light hours from birth. The sativa DNA ensures that the plants take their time to grow independently of the light hours. Seed plants and in particular sativa seed plants, first explore their root system by the size of the pot and decide on this whether they will start producing flowering hormones.

Very useful seeing that you will be able to save weeks of growth with this way of growing. Please note that during the growth phase nothing can go wrong since you are unable to decide to continue to grow just a little longer because the flowering hormones are already effective.

When the first flowering phenomena show up, things will proceed rapidly and the interwoven internodes (branches) will quickly grow dense with delicious Haze buds. The flowering lasts from

the first flowering phenomena between 11 and 13 weeks to fully bloom into massive buds. The flowering period of a sativa dominant hybrid such as the Sanniesjack goes in stages of rapid bud development until you feel like the bloom has stopped, do not worry and do not act on this because this is the period that the buds, which still largely consist of water, are going to fill up with meat and this makes the weight since the water eventually will evaporate. After this supposed stop, the plants go into an extra internode flowering stage where you will see them grow bud on bud on bud until you finally feel that they are going to explode!

Harvest Sanniesjack

When the overall plant looks finished and approximately 80% of the pistols (hairs) have colored from white to brown, the plant appears to be ready to harvest. However, we also advise you to take a magnifying glass and double check whether the trichomes (resinous beads on a stalk) have changed from transparent to milky amber. Only then you will know for sure that it's time to cut them. We advise to hang plants in its entirety to achieve a drying period of at least 2 weeks (but preferably a little longer), this will benefit the taste and throat feeling!

Monster buds: not just for the experienced grower

The general idea that sativa dominant plants are difficult to grow is a misconception, the total period of growth and flowering takes a bit longer and you have to make sure that you, as a grower, have to stay sharp for a longer period of time but that is exactly what you will be rewarded for in the end. This special strain with amazing effects should be tried by every cannabis lover at least once.

Medicinal properties of Sannies jack

Because of the strong energetic high, Sanniesjack is very suitable to reboot your brain and to get things sorted out and view everything in a different perspective, this also makes it highly suited to get creative. For Sannie, there is no better kind while photographing or writing texts. The high is strong and will gradually become stronger as a steamroller, do not be alarmed!

Medicinal applications

• Nausea
  • Stress
  • ADD / ADHD

Smell and taste of Sanniesjack

The taste but especially the mouth and throat feeling can only be reached by plants that have to bloom for more than 11 weeks, this time is needed to get the cannabinoid profile in order. The real Haze (catpiss) scent is present combined with fresh lemon / citrus and spicy undertones.

• Lemon / Citrus
  • Spicy
  • haze
  • Like 13

And what sannie has to say about it...

When growing weed and only made seeds to be sure of the next generation the sensi Jack herer was a very sativa dominant strain and this is what I liked about the JH. The perfect high with a flowering time from around the 13 weeks.

This perfect high was only found in the longer flowering pheno's from minimal 13 weeks and longer. Because we used this jack for optimal amount of harvest and it was a sport on itself to select the best clones for this purpose, this was around 12 years+ back in time.

We selected the best clones found in hundred of plants and used this clones t fill up the grow room, the perfect combination of big harvests and get good money for our result. This jack herer is the best commercial strain I have used over here in the netherlands back in the days.

Because I made seeds to continue it was a matter of time people wanted to buy them and this is how it all started.

Sannie's Jack is selected to stay this haze dominant icw sensi seeds that selected the strain to be more to the indica side last ten years to fit the commercial market. Sannie's jack stayed a 13 weeks flowering Jack with the original taste and high that made me fel in love with this strain.

Now we are in the F8 version the strain is quite stable and most of the pheno's are look a likes and be sure you will find a winner in a one pack of seeds. Our selected clones to make seeds never got shared with other breeders/growers to be sure we have and keep the real deal. Our oldest jack clone is now around 10 years old and still keeping strong.

Hope this helps a bit to have a bit of inside how the sannie's jack evolved

Look forward to seeing what the ssh cross throw up for you  pool.

Do you think you'll be attempting to bring the flower period down at all or do you want to keep her full profile with the longer flowering?

Interesting project for sure,  good luck bud. :)

:yinyang:

• Like 6

@HazyDaze I'll have to see what the f1 generation brings. I'm expecting a reduced flower time from the addition of ssh.

The high from the ssh is very sativa and more like an 11-12 weeker to start with even though it finishes in 9.

Depending in what the f1s throw out wil dictate how I go forward. 

If we have a lot of 13 weekers show up which is unlikely ill be bx'ing to the ssh to increase expression liklihood of quicker finishes and then move onto the f2's. 

I expect most(50%+) to finish around the 10-11 week mark tbh

There are goals and long term projects from all my lines. Time and space will always dictate my limits as well as plant numbers as we are already running an awful lot of plants all said and done. 

Because the male parents I'm using are very stable lot of these planned crosses wil be left at f1.  

I'm not breeding here for ultimate homogeneous plants. Let's not forget. I'm only really breeding and making seed for my own library to preserve and provide myself with a lifetimes worth of genetic combinations I have chosen from the very best plants I love. 

It's not to make money, it's to share seed I feel has a deep value to me. 

If others appreciate and find value in what I'm doing then they will be there at a very reasonable price soon for them to enjoy. 

Honest and transparent breeding is something lacking in this industry. 

How many "breeders" can you validate the exact genetics they work with......not many I dare say.

Fuck that. Its hard finding trusted genetics. Sannie is one if those who I respect for his breeding approach and genetic ethics. A breeders breeder imo. 

Fuck the hype

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 24