*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

TBH I can't remember exactly as I packed them away for posting months ago and forgot to send them.. lol

Don't quote me but I believe they are Oldtimes x Cheese x Oldtimes,, Oldtimes x Cheese x Cheese

and Oldtimes x Cheese x Cheese x Smile..

• Like 2

TBH I can't remember exactly as I packed them away for posting months ago and forgot to send them.. lol

Don't quote me but I believe they are Oldtimes x Cheese x Oldtimes,, Oldtimes x Cheese x Cheese

and Oldtimes x Cheese x Cheese x Smile..

@@madgiz that is well complex no...would that bring a lot ov variation in to the plants...dont have a clue how this work really...

Not really.. lol

OT x CH bx to dad (f2)

OT x CH bx to mum (f2)

OT x CH bx x smile dad (f1)

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 4

Thanx all, Sub's sent. :clown:

see you sson in the subscribers lounge in yourt nice new green jacket :D

come on then fess up, which beans you go for?

• Like 1

see you sson in the subscribers lounge in yourt nice new green jacket :D

come on then fess up, which beans you go for?

lol,Looking forward to getting my green jacket.We should all have 'Owl emblems with leaves as feathers n' a clock face set at 420 nestled in its lap on the breast pocket.I'm thinking of getting that as a tat'.lol.Pretty soon with a bit of luck I will be doing, :trumpet::trumpet: @Ratdogs 'Cheese x pys bx1.' :yahoo: . If not then it's @Budelaires 'Smotties' for me. :yahoo: . What do ya think,any info on 'em? n' what are you doing out this year? :)

• Like 1

..n' a clock face set at 420

Reminds me of the t-shirt I'm wearing today :wassnnme:

gallery_46062_3243_632.jpg

lol

Sure both those strains will do your grow space proud cannybuzz I'm sure ratty and budelaire have both got info on these somewhere, I think budelaire so got a couple of Scottie diaries.

I'm selling my house at the moment so just an outdoor adventure for me this year until I move to the new property.

• Like 3

Cool T @@OLaC. Best of luck with your outdoor adventures,. Check my Jd thread in a bit for a latest pic of one of 'em Supercropped too.Just putting it up now. These could get very big in the right hands. :)

• Like 1

Thanks,

Really curious about Pyscosis bx2 and don't really get genuine cheese up here. So going to get;

Ratdog

Pyscosis bx2

UKcheese x psy bx1

Magdigz

Cheese cross

Money will be in the post tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all the help

Hey all,,I chose @@ratdog's seeds because I've always wanted to do the original Luton Exodus cheese cut'.If that's the cheese part I'm very happy.Don't know psy's parental line.Can you tell me. And is the B x 1 part Blues x number 1 from ugorg? Or am I way out on it all.lol. Please could someone give me the heads up.the suspense is killing me.While I'm here. I've seen diaries n' pics of @@Budelaire's Smotties but don't know their make up either.Educate me? :)