*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

4 hours ago, pollenlover said:

jack f9 mate. 

Lots more like that coming soon. Watch this space

Thats some true breeding right there. Well done mate. 

• Like 1

@pollenlover yh I noticed that dont know how that happened either! Thanks for correcting.

I think bpb used a clone only ssh which was as close to the original as he remembers it, if im remembering his post correctly.  im sure hell be along soon enough to lay it out what it is.

Cheers

• Like 3

Thanks for the interest guys. The ssh is a special lady indeed. She's coffee shop super silver haze through and though.

She is a really old clone held from the first release of ssh

Big sticky stinky potent buds of memory's of days gone by in Amsterdam and the bonus of 9 week finish with smoke that coats the mouth in hazey goodness. 

The ssh is a girl I've spent a decade searching for. She will always be undeniably able to stand toes to toes with the best weed anyone could whip out of a jar

• Like 19

That ssh is something else - I can't imagine what that haze would be like grown out on its own! Was like being on meth and charged by lightning. Give your workers a blast on that stuff before work and they would not stop!

Edited by Hempire Road
  • Like 1

@pollenlover if you know ssh you know. If you've never smoked ssh then it's a bit hard explaining to someone just how exceptional it is in this modern world of cannabis. 

It's special on another level for me. In 20 years of smoking hundreds of strains there are only 3 that have left a similar impression on me that you never forget........Next level shit. There's nice weed and then there's ssh.

There's a reason I've spent a decade, grown hundreds of seeds, obsessing over finding this cut. 

Classic gold standard. The benchmark for which all other weed is graded against and a cut I will keep for life. Its one of my most valued possessions if I'm honest 

Jack herer is one of the other 3, Dr grinspoon and an incredible clone only yuzu from a friend are the others.

I'm not working with Dr g but lots of good stuff going down with jack h and yuzu.

The yuzu is something else too(7% terps which is unheard of. Lemon solvent/slh but over twice as loud on the nose, its offensive) . Watch out for the yuzu x ssh fems, yuzu x jack f9, yuzu x discobiscuit fems and yuzu x amnesia ibls on the way soon. 

Can't say too much yet but let me just say a very long plan years in the making is starting to come together

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 21

Can't wait to see them grown out @Shaggy1mate. 

Make sure to drop me an @ and let me know how your getting on with them. 

Cheers for choosing to give my cooking a whirl.

Atb

• Like 5

Ye i will do mate, it'll be a pleasure! 

I did have my next 4-5 grows planned out but I might have to fuck them off and run these after my PAS x and AB subbies are done. 

I'll be awaiting anymore old school goodies from ya too man, great stuff! 

Take it easy:smokin:

• Like 1

@blackpoolbouncer I might have to grab another lifetime subscription at this rate! They all sound amazing and I'm really excited to give these a go. Good on you for all your hard work.

• Like 2

This is the ssh mum. Was a god awful run for me and she still shines. 

She's just about to go back into flower in my totally homemade living soil so you will see her really performing soon enough.

large.20210707_181744_compress31.jpglarge.20210707_181620_compress48.jpg

These beans are fresh out and ive not had chance yet to get any of these grown out. Got a lot of crosses to make with the current library and seed making runs to make before I can start working on f2's and bx's.

Just sharing the love and top shelf genetics as I go mate. 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 23