*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Regshi mate, the durban was easy to grow and strong smoke, didn't grow very sativa like I thought it would. The planet of the grapes was easy to grow too, and really tasty just not the strongest smoke. Not weak either though, I'm hoping the 88 gives it more strength. The A5 was tricky to grow, fussy with food, tall stretchy thing that took ages to finish but the high is absolutely class, I'm hoping the 88 just tames the growth and doesn't mess with the high too much. Hope that helps a bit, anything else just ask away mate :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Regs @Personunknown @Hempire Road

Nice one for the msg. 

The male is a selection from headband zkittlez from riot 

I was making F2s & dusted some pollen onto the hypro amnesia clone. Very sweet & faster finishing cut of ammo. 

The blues was a selection from seeds I got free at the ugorg booth at spannabis a few years back. I have since lost that cut in moving, unfortunately. 

The headband used in the hbz is the 56 day cut, also called the murder cut I think. & the zkittlez side is a zkittlez bx3 from dying breed. 

Im growing one of the female f1s again at the minute & it's got a really great structure. Getting 70 clones a week from one mother plant. Really bushy

This is the seeded ugorg blues 

large.IMG_20201009_134449_462.jpg

This is the seeded amnesia 

large.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-cbhJsg7A9MLd8bx.jpg

& this is the headband zkittlez male. 

large.IMG_20200928_110851_468.jpg

• Like 16

Hello all ive been trying to get the lot 5 but i need confirmation once i subscribe they can be shipped to the US this would be of great help before there all gone 

• Like 3

Thanks to @Joolzfor getting out my latest additions to my seed stash so quickly :thumsup:

Thanks @blackpoolbouncerfor his London Gentleman :hippy:

and to @Captain-Erb for the PAS x Moonshine Haze X PsychoBadger (Psycho Animal Stomper x Moonshine haze X Psychosister x Honeybadger) :D

Thanks again to @HELL YEA for the PupsXX :cheers:

Spread the love :yinyang:

• Like 7