*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

9 hours ago, JockBudman said:

your O Haze is a repro of  Tom Hill haze - is that correct?

Yes mate, 2 boys to 1 girl. 

• Like 7

On 17/08/2021 at 9:43 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Yes mate, 2 boys to 1 girl. 

Subbed and awaiting ma PM. These might have tae wait a bit but they're a valuable addition tae ma sativa collection an will likely get crossed tae OT haze once that's been f2d next year.

Thanks @Dr feelgood

• Like 1

Guest anarchycamp
1 hour ago, mr rhino said:

Looks like you got 8 pupsxxx ya lucky bugger!! Most of us only got the lucky 7:rofl:

They're xx, and it's still 7!

5 hours ago, Dan t said:

@mr rhino I'm having problems germing that big onelol

Fuck me I gotta calm it down on the weed, could of sworn I counted 8  and I've added another X on the pupsxx :rofl:

• Like 3

On 18/08/2021 at 11:46 PM, Dan t said:

Thank you @Joolz, @HELL YEA and @Smokebelch pups, lot5evof2 

large.20210818_221111_compress99.jpg:thumsup:

Same mum as PUPS XXX just different dad so PUPS XX (The X's are my way of knowing the dad but still showing my love for my Guardian Angel/Soul Mate):yep:You have Ugorg Disco Teq dad in that one buddy:george:

• Like 8

Hi @Welsh Tom just wondering if I could trouble you with a bit of info about your headband Zkittlez crosses? I’m guessing you used a male from Riot seeds HBZ? Crossed to your own selection of ami / blues or d-cut / original blues? Thanks so much for sending them in :yep:

Just now, Regs said:

Hi @Welsh Tom just wondering if I could trouble you with a bit of info about your headband Zkittlez crosses? I’m guessing you used a male from Riot seeds HBZ? Crossed to your own selection of ami / blues or d-cut / original blues? Thanks so much for sending them in :yep:

I wanted to know more info on this..... where did he also obtain the Headband from? Cheers

• Like 2