On 19/07/2021 at 8:13 PM, shire said:

@HELL YEA, cheers for the mystery :) 

5 out of 7 showed so far....

Fruity you say, cant wait :smokin:

The mum is fruity so time will tell what theses end up like:mmmmmmm:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, HELL YEA said:

The mum is fruity so time will tell what theses end up like:mmmmmmm:

Looking forward to seeing how they turn out.  Managed to get 6 out the 7 pack come through with fingers crossed of getting 3 females.  I will post some pics once they are a bit older. 

12 hours ago, buddy13 said:

4 months work/commitment without any idea if its gonna float your boat, no thanks

Indica dominant is enough to float my boat. These seeds remind me of the Ugorg Beta A I was kindly sent with no clue what they were and they turned out most enjoyable indeedy :smokin:

• Like 4

Just why they were done let alone the mistery was enough for me to sub for them as a freebie, (ever done seedband mix ups they can be good fun if youve space/time inmho)

14 hours ago, buddy13 said:

4 months work/commitment without any idea if its gonna float your boat, no thanks......

i get you're never going to know for sure but knowing what the parents are gives you an idea at least.......

Just subbied again , reckon I'm gonna nab some lot #5 Evo f2 because I fancy something a bit different , mad excited at the prospect of potential pups xxx ownership

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Got it, do yall ship to the US for the LOT 5? I will subscribe if so and support the network! Love the forum and have no problem donating n supporting the crew that make it happen! 

Thanks 

dozer 

• Like 4

Sure ive seen Joolz will but could be wrong :unsure: Go lifer, you know ya want to, its well worth it if @joolz can ship to you:yep:

Edited by Personunknown

I'm sure @Joolz would appreciate an extra few quid towards the shipping. But judging by this post: 

shipping to the US seems possible.

-NezA

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DozerFarms said:

Where are you getting the lot 5 f2 thats one of the things im trying to track down. 

also Dozer you need to check the store. Click on the three lines if your on your phone and go to store at the bottom. You’ll find some stuff in there for purchase plus the lot 5’s through subscription.

im sure smile was available through the store but I can’t see it now.

the smottie  remix has smile in it. Smottie was smile x hottie but it’s an open pollination with a few other strains so it’ll be a thorough mix but all plants have smottie in them so all will have smile in there even if only a little bit. You do get 30 seeds so you should get a real mix of phenos.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Regs said:

@Revive hi dude, just wondered if the blueberry in your beans is from dj short stock? Thanks for sending them in. 

Hi mate.. I got the blueberry beans from seedsman if I remember right..thats all I can really tell you on that.. the beans was created by an open polination last season :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

Hi @Dr feelgood just wonderin about the O Haze in the subbies section - ah did some searchin an readin back through this thread an as far as ah can tell your O Haze is a repro of  Tom Hill haze - is that correct?

Never subbed but am a sucker for haze...

• Like 3