*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

On 30/06/2021 at 0:31 PM, grotbags said:

what is pups xxx ? @HELL YEA

Hiya only just seen you tag as i dont come on here much its Male UGORG FOOTLOOSE with a very special clone only mum that was out of this world:rolleyes:I want to see how the PUPS XXX gets on with people on here. Hoping for something good(Fingers crossed) But ive got some PUPS XX that i might send in if the PUPS XXX is not up there?Time will tell? For your info the PUPS XX is the same special clone only but with a male of UGORG DISCO TEQ :yep:

Edited by HELL YEA
  • Like 15

On 30/06/2021 at 2:38 PM, Joolz said:

your are on the right track

"pups" is a memoriam to hell yea's dog who passed recently

there is some footloose in there, thats all I know :yep:

Respect Joolz.Ive got some PUPS XX with is the same clone only mum but with UGORG DISCO TEQ male,Will pack them up when i get time an fire you some free one in again to throw out mate:yep:

Edited by HELL YEA
  • Like 12

Just now, HELL YEA said:

Hiya only just seen you tag as i dont come on here much its Male UGORG FOOTLOOSE with a very special clone only mum that was out of this world:rolleyes:I want to see how the PUPS XXX gets on with people on here. Hoping for something good(Fingers crossed) But ive got some PUPS XX that i might send in if the PUPS XXX is not up there?Time will tell? For your info the PUPS XX is the same special clone only but with a male of UGORG DISCO TEQ :yep:

What was the ancestry of the clone only mum mate? Thanks for sending those in pal :cheers:

• Like 2

Just now, Hempire Road said:

What was the ancestry of the clone only mum mate? Thanks for sending those in pal :cheers:

Indica Dominant an the most fruitiest that everyone i know has tried......An they all said "THERE's SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT THAT,AN NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE IT,WOW" (Fingers Crossed there will be some winners for people)

• Like 15

Just now, HELL YEA said:

Indica Dominant an the most fruitiest that everyone i know has tried......An they all said "THERE's SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT THAT,AN NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE IT,WOW" (Fingers Crossed there will be some winners for people)

Can't wait to get my Pupsxxx in the dirt now, the X sounds very nice :smokin:

• Like 4

On 5/8/2021 at 2:53 PM, Smokebelch said:

Its looking good for the Lot#5 Evolution F2 seeds, I have just got this lot from 4 little buds this evening, there are plenty more on the plant yet to be harvested.

@oldtimer1 Lot#5 Evolution F2

large.9D825F8E-5D7E-4074-BB02-D2B4E732325A.jpeg

How can I get some oldtimer1 genetics? I would love to get some of the Lot#5 Evolutions, Smile and whatever else is available. I am new to this site and forum and I’m really interested in trying some oldtimer1 works. I’m kinda new to the seed collecting but if anyone can help me out or direct me to somewhere or someone to get some packs I’d greatly appreciate it. 

I did snag a few packs of the ESB to try, I’m just learning about oldtimer1 and if someone could educate me on his cultivars that have been made over the years too that would be amazing. 

Cheers Mate 

• Like 3

Hey @DozerFarms welcome to the boards you can find absolutely all the information you need right here, although it takes a bit of digging to find all the treasures that this place holds. IHMO it's one of the best places for Canna info on the net.

Here's a thread from the man himself from the Lot #5 Evo original release:

Obviously the F2's won't be a true representation of the original but all the ingredients will be there. I have no doubt there's some very special plants to be found among them.

As for the process of actually getting a subscription you'd need to process an order through the site store an annual subscription is £25 and includes a pack of subbie seeds of your choice. @Joolz is the main man around here once you've processed an order drop him a message.

There's a post count threshold before you can use the PM feature where you'll need 50 posts sounds like a lot but there's plenty of stuff going on around the place do a bit of reading hang out in the subs that interest you and you'll have 50 posts before you know it. 

I think that's everything I hope you enjoy having a poke about. All oldtimer1's strain info is here if you want to search the site I find that typing site:uk420.com followed by your search term in Google yields better results than the site search bar.

E2A: the full list of subbie seeds can be found here: 

Outside of OT1 stuff there's some very interesting stuff that pops up in here from time to time the site has quite a few dedicated members who make fantastic hacks check the subbies pics thread for an idea of what gets sent in.

Edited by NezA
  • Like 9

If i get that pheno, my poor dog will be getting some ear ache of the o/h as he's a bit windy sometimes to say the leastlol

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Come on what’s wrong with a bit of mystery eh folks.

4 months work/commitment without any idea if its gonna float your boat, no thanks......

i get you're never going to know for sure but knowing what the parents are gives you an idea at least.......

• Like 2