*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

14 minutes ago, Subliminal Criminal said:

Gone for discobiscuit f2s!

A chance to finally get some ugorg genetics!

Thanks @Joolz

I think someone else had quite a few males from their pack. I had two females from maybe 6 or 7 seed and they're pretty small ,because I switched them to flower early to fill a space, but they didn't stretch very much . The nature of them is tight ,just my two anyway . Tight internodes . They have nice flowers developing . 

• Like 2

I recently found me old subscription seeds, some old-timers amnesia haze which I didn't germinate as I had loads of other fems. I'm likely to pop then along with the discobiscuits and hope they aren't too old to germinate

• Like 5

I have enough space for twenty seedlings in the seedling area and enough space for 8 females in veg / flower

On 6/24/2021 at 10:16 PM, Michael Luchóg said:

I think someone else had quite a few males from their pack. I had two females from maybe 6 or 7 seed and they're pretty small ,because I switched them to flower early to fill a space, but they didn't stretch very much . The nature of them is tight ,just my two anyway . Tight internodes . They have nice flowers developing . 

It was me that only had 1 female,  she is looking very nice though:smokin:

Mine didn't stretch much either,  she's about 4 5 weeks into flower and frosting up nicely and looking dense, i will get a photo up later.

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 1

Whats happening Gang ?! 

Hope you all well... been a lil while ..

Lifes consumed me over past few years while working for NHS .. i know this aint the "daily Fuck you's" but FUCK you NHS .. FUCK you for upholding fraud on a mass scale ... FUCK you for letting thoudands die through the ball and hoop assault course you put in the way of delivering patient care .. fuck anyone individual upholding their bullshit smoke screen of misinformation. 

.and breathe  Wusaaaaaaaaaaaar ......Right ... 

Big up whoever dones these but looking forward to sampling real soon ... 

large.20210625_012123.jpg

large.20210621_014559.jpg

Both of these are from the SSH x Psychosis (or psychosister .. someone please correct me if wrong) . End of week 6 from flip... one i wouldnt say was psycho leaning or haze like in its terpy goodness at the min so il have to wait a few more weeks ..

The other one is propper smelling like silver Haze to me.. that cant finish quick enough as far as im concerned !

Again..  cant remember the contributor on these so someone please bump my memory so i can give my raspect .

Also ran the oldtimes f2's while away and still have the malibu pies f2s and the chemmy jones x blues to run. 

Will devote some time to run them and share on here. 

Love and manners

• Like 25

High growers,

the Disco Biscuit F2s arrived safely:wanker:.

Thank you @NezA for making them.  

It is a great opportunity to get to try these genetic. 

@Joolz thank you for shipping them very carefully. They are landed outside of the UK:smokin:.  But i miss the PUPS XXX? 

Hope next year when i subscribe again, you will remember and give me a small bonus or so. 

• Like 3

On 26/06/2021 at 8:31 PM, Sinbud said:

Whats happening Gang ?! 

Hope you all well... been a lil while ..

Lifes consumed me over past few years while working for NHS .. i know this aint the "daily Fuck you's" but FUCK you NHS .. FUCK you for upholding fraud on a mass scale ... FUCK you for letting thoudands die through the ball and hoop assault course you put in the way of delivering patient care .. fuck anyone individual upholding their bullshit smoke screen of misinformation. 

.and breathe  Wusaaaaaaaaaaaar ......Right ... 

Big up whoever dones these but looking forward to sampling real soon ... 

large.20210625_012123.jpg

large.20210621_014559.jpg

Both of these are from the SSH x Psychosis (or psychosister .. someone please correct me if wrong) . End of week 6 from flip... one i wouldnt say was psycho leaning or haze like in its terpy goodness at the min so il have to wait a few more weeks ..

The other one is propper smelling like silver Haze to me.. that cant finish quick enough as far as im concerned !

Again..  cant remember the contributor on these so someone please bump my memory so i can give my raspect .

Also ran the oldtimes f2's while away and still have the malibu pies f2s and the chemmy jones x blues to run. 

Will devote some time to run them and share on here. 

Love and manners

Depends how long ago you grabbed the seeds? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

pups makes me think dog,

your are on the right track

"pups" is a memoriam to hell yea's dog who passed recently

there is some footloose in there, thats all I know :yep:

• Like 13

I have just paid via bank transfer....look forward to hearing from you...thanks.

Edited by RMW!24
found answer to query
  • Like 1

I've popped 3 of those pups may have 2 females. I'll post a picture in flower. be 6 weeks time 

• Like 7

On 6/18/2021 at 0:26 PM, Hempire Road said:

What is the genetic make up of pups xxx anyone?

Don't google it, trust me.

• Like 3