*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Get a cheap scan tool , could be a sensor on the auto box/ lever? maybe full of crud if under centre consol, I heard some fly by wire throttle pedals can stick due to footwell muck so could be similar? i may be talking Sh*t ,but prob cost nowt to check (diy) Hope you get it sorted ,:yep:

Edited by Personunknown

@Joolz are there any sweet tooth left? I made the transfer for the years membership. Just thinking to get it all sent together to save on postage. Cheers

Just now, Hempire Road said:

What is the genetic make up of pups xxx anyone?

We don't really know..... although we have been led to believe that it has footloose in it, apart from that we will just have to grow it and see :yep:

greenie

• Like 5

So I couldn’t resist, I had to get another cheeky wee subscription in:D.

This one iv chosen @Revives Blueberry x Blueberry seeds:naughty:, (thanks for sending in these wee beauties Revive). Of which a generous helping popped through my letterbox this morning :punk:. Thanks again @Joolz.
I’m here a month and already my grow schedule is crammed for the next year at least:rofl:. Loving it.

• Like 6

Just now, vapeOguy said:

thanks for sending in these wee beauties Revive

My pleasure dude.. giving a lil bit back is what its all about for me.. good luck with these.. love to see what they turn out like so if you can remember to tag me when you get them up and running and drop a pic or 2 that would be superb.. hope you find something nice in those dude :yep:

• Like 6

Just now, Revive said:

My pleasure dude.. giving a lil bit back is what its all about for me.. good luck with these.. love to see what they turn out like so if you can remember to tag me when you get them up and running and drop a pic or 2 that would be superb.. hope you find something nice in those dude :yep:

Cheers . I’ll definitely keep you updated just exactly when I’m not sure. So many seeds so little space.

• Like 2

Just now, vapeOguy said:

Cheers . I’ll definitely keep you updated just exactly when I’m not sure. So many seeds so little space.

Dude when ever your good and ready.. im not going anywhere anytime soon.. lol I no what you mean, seems buying beans is my new habbit :yep:

• Like 2

I have paid for a years subscription 25 by bank transfer.

What do I do now?

• Like 1