*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

large.8FA93F9B-B177-449B-B2BD-C9B133E5818B.jpegMy subbies arrived this morning I went for Disco Biscuit F2’s and also got Pups XXX free (very intriguing) . absolutely chuffed to bits, plus stickers :punk:. Massive thanks to @Joolz. @NezA and @HELL YEA

put this in wrong place originally. So sorry for the double post. Social media illit:wallbash:erate here :wanker:

Edited by vapeOguy
Finally figured out posting pictures
  • Like 4

@Sid the sloth @Shaggy1 @Mcbudz @vapeOguy @Badbadbob 

And anyone else who I may have missed that's snagged a pack of the Disco Biscuit F2's, I just wanted to say thanks for picking a pack of the beans I sent in. It's all about supporting the site and keeping this great little corner of the internet alive and well. The support is appreciated.

Someone got in touch recently asking for some info on these and I thought I would share some details here for anyone else who might be considering subscribing for these.

I haven't grown any of these out yet but I've kept a few in reserve and I'm probably going to get a couple of those wet after this run is finished. If anyone runs a diary on these please feel free to tag me I'm probably more excited than you are to see what gets found amongst them.

A bit about the parents, the Mum is a very UGORG#1 leaning plant very frosty and very loud. The structure is quite viney on her and she throws out a lot of branches and back branches. Average feeder and not at all fussy. Flowered in 10.5 weeks from seed and about 9 weeks from cutting. In veg Dad was (and still is) the loudest thing in the room. In flower he started throwing out double serrated leaves which is a good indication he was also on the skunk side of things. Blues in particular is known for abundant double serrated leaves so another UGORG#1 leaning plant.

Now as I understand it (this is my first forray into breeding) the F2 generation you will see a lot of variation and you will likely see a lot more representation of the grand parents rather than the parents. Given the parents, I'd expect a lot of UGORG#1 leaning plants. But you will probably find cookies leaners in there as well but if cookies is what you're after I'd expect to pop a whole pack to find one. The second time, I ran the mum I saw a lot more cookies in the phenotypical expression, so the genes are definitely in there. Again I'm not speaking from experience here I haven't grown any of these yet, this is just an educated guess about what might be found among them.

I know some of you have seen my Twisted Biscuits diary but for anyone who hasn't everything is documented in there if you fancy a read.

Here's a picture of mum and dad for you

large.IMG_28042021_214223_(1667_x_2500_pixel).jpg

large.IMG-20210301-WA0010.jpg

If anyone has any questions feel free to get in touch.

Hope you all find a keeper :yep:

Edited by NezA
  • Like 24

I’m happy to tag along on the adventure . My tents full at the moment but next run for sure I’ll get some going. Thanks for the opportunity @NezA

• Like 3

Thanks for that @NezA and thanks again for sending them in. I’m attempting to get another tent set up within a week or so, I’ll be cracking them soon as. 

• Like 2

My Disco Biscuit F2s landed today, along with the PUPS XXX freebies. So big thanks to @NezA@Joolz and @HELL YEA  for making it possible, 25 quid very well spent :yep:

I had planned on going for the lifer sub at the end of this month as there's a few on the list I have my eye on but reckoned these wouldn't last too long so had to grab another annual re-sub this week to avoid missing out. 

Edited by GelatoPhilato89
  • Like 8

Just now, BlueberryCookie said:

@Joolz is it possible to renew my yearly membership even though it hasn't run out?

yes mate, it auto adds another 12 months to your existing :yep:

• Like 6

Quite a few additions that are tempting me at the moment I'll definitely nab a pack of the Lot 5 Evo F2's @Joolz if you don't mind putting a pack to one side for me. But I'm debating one or 2 of the others, looks like I've got some reading up to do before I decide. I'd rather save you the postage where I can mate. :yep:

• Like 5

Just got me some of @Revive's Blueberry X Blueberry to go along with the Blueberry x Purple Maroc I got recently, 

Many thanks again to Revive for those ;) :cheers: :band: :guitar:

I think I see some Blueberry in my future grows/attempts at pollen chucking :D

Perhaps I'll be able to contribute something to the Subbie seeds one day :v:

Also I had to get a pack of @Smokebelch's Lot #5 Evolution f2s,

I never had a chance to grow the original,

so big love to Smokebelch for sending them in :hug:

Massive thanks to @Joolz and the entire UK420 team.

:cheers:  :yinyang:

• Like 15

18 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

My car died today :( that’s my father’s day seed treat down the shitter. Hopefully I can find a few bob for a pack at least .... I’ll be back *counts his coppers* ....

Gutted for ya mucker ..... get that old dub sorted out .... way more reliable than modern muck :yep:       If i can help gimme a shout.   

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@OldFord I think I’ve lost my mojo. Gonna find out what’s wrong with the runner. If it’s not financially viable that me on’t bus for the foreseeable. I’ll still have me stripped down one like so if my mood betters I might pick it back up again. I’ve honestly had the wankiest most miserable 6/7 years of my life. I did the manly thing n just pulled me socks up and cracked on. There’s only so much one man can take. I joke too often about jumping off a bridge lately. I’ll come up with a plan of attack to sort me wee pecker out and I’m sure I’ll get on it. A rotisserie for what it does is cheap as chips on the bay. Get it braced up n start chopping all the crud out could be therapeutic lol 

Chin up , jus keep telling yourself it could be worse mate.   Theres always some poor fucker worse off :yep:    

Get the modern muck scanned and find out whats wrong, most modern muck faults tend to be minor but the computer controlling the monitoring shits itself and shuts her down .... for safety lol       pm me if you need anyhting.