*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Uh oh @Smokebelch I can't figure out if I'm excited or afraid to get my hands on some of those when they land. I'll definitely grab a pack for the collection but I'm not really a sativa guy they tend to give me the fear.

I'm going to break myself in with some ESB as by all accounts they're not as demanding on your mental fortitude but still more than capable of sending you skyward. At some point I'll build up enough courage to pop some of these Lot#5 F2's and the Smile remakes @GSZZ is working on when they become available.

Will be nice to have a selection of @oldtimer1s genetics in the collection appreciate you guys doing some important preservation work.

• Like 10

I chopped Lot#5 this morning @ day 65, the photo is minus the two branches that are loaded up with F2s.

I have some B-Line seeds in the stash, will have to run those soon. I could kick myself as i had a male in my veg tent, it started opening a few pods and dropping in veg so i ditched it, i found out after that they do that in veg quite often, gutted.

@oldtimer1 Lot#5 Evolution @ day 65

large.47501F07-56CC-4FD3-9A0B-0B7224D84237.jpeg

large.07D0FE7B-CD6E-4033-A5D4-BD8DAAB1161E.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 20

@Joolz PM me bitcoin address please to buy seeds/subscribe please, it says i cannot send a message to anyone because I have 0 per day

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OJAE said:

@Joolz PM me bitcoin address please to buy seeds/subscribe please, it says i cannot send a message to anyone because I have 0 per day

I think if you just hit 50 posts you can send messages now. Maybe try again. 

• Like 3

Just now, furious fred said:

I think if you just hit 50 posts you can send messages now. Maybe try again. 

thanks ill try

Seeds arrived this afternoon, nice 1 @Joolz for such prompt postage and @NezA for sending them in in the first place. Also had a pack of PUPSXXX so a shout out to @HELL YEA for sending them in also.

• Like 6

Cheers @Joolz for the excellent service as usual and @NezAand @HELL YEAfor the seedage.

I also grabbed a t shirt which is very nice, good length also, cus I'm tall and my size never fits quite right either too wide or too short but this is just right and I've got it on as we speak :thumsup:

large.IMG_20210513_215443.jpg

Atb guys :yinyang:

Edited by Shaggy1
  • Like 16

• 3 weeks later...

Hi tokers... has anyone had any joy germinating some subbies by... pinkytoes  called ...big bud/og kush...  ive tried 8 in cup of water on a warm surface over last 2 weeks with none popping up...gutted

• Like 2

yes i did... i usually see the tap root within 5 days, and then put them in soil.... how long should they be left in water iyo please .