*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

1 hour ago, Miles `n Smiles said:

Thing is @HELL YEA is keeping stum about what he used to make these (his perogative),yes I know there hacks (seems most seeds are these days),but a heads up on lineage would help.I only grow in a 2x4 and like as much variety as a 8 sq/ft space can give...but do I  wanna put in a 9 weeker with a 14 weeker..I`d rather not,that said im wetting some compo and will be putting my next run down tonight...IHG Terple (Expensive hacks) and PUPS XXX.

Mummy was a very special clone only An Daddy is Footloose:yep:

• Like 5

22 hours ago, polo71 said:

Please can somebody or anybody just say somthing about what the seeds are? Space is limited so info please. @HELL YEA

Daddy is Footloose if it give you anything to help you out,Deffo no big sativa unless you veg for a year a have a jungle

• Like 5

Just now, HELL YEA said:

Mummy was a very special clone only An Daddy is Footloose:yep:

tease,

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Why not just say  what it is, why the big secret? 

Childish innit lollol

i bet he stored them with care though lol

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@ratdogScary shit man, its very racy, deffo not for the novice toker. Lovely fruity & pine forest terps.

I have an absolutely massive Disco Biscuit in early flower so at 3.5 weeks I will hit some branches with Lot#5 Evolution and OG Kush, any seeds will be sent in for subs.

I have just got 7 of your The New X Pinapple Skunk at 1st week veg stage. All seem health babies. How was the smoke/grow on these if you can remember lol I did have about 13 seeds from my subby pack but I killed 6 stone dead trying an "alternative" germination method from my 100% successful previous method lol...Yes im a fool but it's live and learn. They will get potted up to their finals tomorrow and the grow will begin in some earnest. I might even do a diary might do the pics first and do the diary mid way through...dunno yet lol as most growers are better skilled than me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Diddy said:

. I might even do a diary might do the pics first and do the diary mid way through...dunno yet lol as most growers are better skilled than me.

Diaries have helped me improve no end man, smack one up. 

4 minutes ago, fatboy77 said:

This.

And when it comes to subbies, diaries are always helpful regardless of reader experience.

"To a master I am a novice, but to a novice I am a master."

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, fatboy77 said:

lol Suppose a "What not to do" is good for the soul. I will prob do one as long as my tight timeline for early summer isn't disturbed. Next diary I do will aim to be more explanatory which my last one wasn't. 

Just now, Diddy said:

lol Suppose a "What not to do" is good for the soul.

My first diary was called a catalogue of errors, and it was.  The progress you can make in a few years is staggering. 

20 minutes ago, NezA said:

This.

And when it comes to subbies, diaries are always helpful regardless of reader experience.

"To a master I am a novice, but to a novice I am a master."

I mean if that's really the case then I can say my 1st diary linked in my sig demonstrates that those subbies were 1. An easy and tolerant grow and 2. A pretty strong smoke that I have stuck to with maybe a one ounce swap for some Zkittles for a solid year. Compared to a fairly decent bit of pollen im smoking now It rates highly as actually quite a hard hitter.

Expanding on the subject of Subby Grow Diaries  I don't know what/how but I REALLY think that much more needs doing from a diary grow smoke report showing subby seeds. I mean I will do as everyone else and do it "just because" (I really dont think I could teach most in this place anything regarding growing) but maybe a Subby diary of the year prize or something and a dedicated section in the diary section. I have grown out 3 sets of Subbies and they ALL stood up to the brands imho.

• Like 2

Just now, fatboy77 said:

My first diary was called a catalogue of errors, and it was.  The progress you can make in a few years is staggering. 

lol I was looking at your latest diary the other day and was thinking "he has it dialled". You are one of the bunch that I was referring to aka "I can't show ya nowt lol" 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Diddy said:

one of the bunch that I was referring to aka "I can't show ya nowt lol" 

You're looking at it wrong dude.  People will look in out of interest and offer ideas/thoughts that you might hate/like/employ type thing.  I treat a diary as a grow tool, helps a shit memory too. It's not about you showing anyone anything, it's about everyone improving together. 

Its looking good for the Lot#5 Evolution F2 seeds, I have just got this lot from 4 little buds this evening, there are plenty more on the plant yet to be harvested.

@oldtimer1 Lot#5 Evolution F2

large.9D825F8E-5D7E-4074-BB02-D2B4E732325A.jpeg

• Like 27