*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

need to get my head together if its possible, i'm hoping get my new tent up today but i cant do it on my own i need some help, will be 1.2 for veging new tent is 1.5. hoping do cutting and keep a mother and grow out some regs i already have, if i have success i will ask for some subby seeds, till then i will just plod on

• Like 3

On 02/05/2021 at 5:33 AM, Nocturnal_Haze said:

Any chance any Mandarina x Gorilla Bubble left? I can't believe I'm away for few months and miss all the diesel and orange flavours in sub section :taz:

I'll have a look in the fridge.

• Like 3

@polo71Just read up on the strains used dude, these are just hacks made by members usually with limited space and only a couple of hundred seeds, we are not breeders so its kind of hard for us do full strain descriptions. 

You have to take a bit of chance when grabbing any of these seeds really, I am not sure about the other guys who donate but my testing consists of checking that 10 of each germinate, I dont have room for extensive testing growing loads of them out. I think thats part of the fun of though, you never know what you will end up with.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 12

@oldtimer1Lot#5 Evolution is being chopped over the weekend, fingers crossed for a ton of F2s.

I hit two branches and they do look like they have seeds in them. If anyone wants these keep an eye on this thread, i will update here.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 14

Just now, Smokebelch said:

Lot#5 Evolution is being chopped over the weekend, fingers crossed for a ton of F2s.

that's one i'll be swerving, gave me the fear lol

On 02/04/2021 at 11:57 AM, HazyDaze said:

I've got a few ugorg#1 x HoneyBadger going into joolz next week if anyone wants some.

I did mention them before and They are getting on a bit now, they were stored badly for quite a while which is proving them to be a little difficult to pop

now i find out :doh: i'm sure i can do them justice any way, i'll think about cracking on with these if they are old stock lol:P

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ratdog said:

that's one i'll be swerving, gave me the fear lol

now i find out :doh: i'm sure i can do them justice any way, i'll think about cracking on with these if they are old stock lol:P

Atleast you can't say I  wasn't honest lol

• Like 8

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Atleast you can't say I  wasn't honest lol

i'm just hoping they weren't stored so badly that you forgot to label them properly lol

• Like 5

They are definitely what they say they are bud.   I wouldn't say they were otherwise :yep:

I'm offended lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 4

@ratdogScary shit man, its very racy, deffo not for the novice toker. Lovely fruity & pine forest terps.

I have an absolutely massive Disco Biscuit in early flower so at 3.5 weeks I will hit some branches with Lot#5 Evolution and OG Kush, any seeds will be sent in for subs.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 11

Just now, Smokebelch said:

Scary shit man, its very racy, not for the novice toker.

i was smoking this around the time i had upgraded to a bigger tent in my bedroom, i was lying there trying to sleep with this fucking monolith staring down at me with fans blazing, i started getting breathless and sweating, i turned the lights and fans off and dealt with that shit the following morning, i though i was going over the edge  lol

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@polo71Just read up on the strains used dude, these are just hacks made by members usually with limited space and only a couple of hundred seeds, we are not breeders so its kind of hard for us do full strain descriptions. 

You have to take a bit of chance when grabbing any of these seeds really, I am not sure about the other guys who donate but my testing consists of checking that 10 of each germinate, I dont have room for extensive testing growing loads of them out. I think thats part of the fun of though, you never know what you will end up with.

Thing is @HELL YEA is keeping stum about what he used to make these (his perogative),yes I know there hacks (seems most seeds are these days),but a heads up on lineage would help.I only grow in a 2x4 and like as much variety as a 8 sq/ft space can give...but do I  wanna put in a 9 weeker with a 14 weeker..I`d rather not,that said im wetting some compo and will be putting my next run down tonight...IHG Terple (Expensive hacks) and PUPS XXX.

Edited by Miles `n Smiles
added txt
  • Like 2