*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Right so, you get one pack of seeds per subscription?

Or do you have seeds available to buy upon subscription?

How exactly does it work?

The link on the first page isn't working for me btw

• Like 2

@JesusChrist I just noticed you said a lifetime subscription, for lifetimes you get 7 packs but you can buy additional subs as and when so if you claim your 7 packs, but another pack pops up that you like the look of you can send an additional sub whenever you like.

Lifetime subs work out the best value and Joolz is a legend so he's pretty flexible with when you can claim them. Obviously try and save him postage as and when you can. But considering that loads of breeders charge £100 for a 10 pack these days it's a bargain. 

Either way thanks for supporting the site it really does help keep the lights on.

Looking forward to seeing what you decide to get and how you get on with them mate.

E2A:

Here's the link you're looking for mate:

Subscription Store Page

Edited by NezA
  • Like 6

@buddy13

Finding little variation in your subbies, the stem rub on all of them smells like lemon cif cleaner :thumsup: 

will get some pics up tonight! 

• Like 6

the mum is the most lemon smelling/tasting strain I've ever grown/smoked :yep:

plenty of good reports on these, hope you enjoy them.

looking forward to the pics:cheers:

• Like 6

by no means the greatest photo but 6 confirmed females of @buddy13 hacks in 8L fabric pots, will pot up to final 16L pots when the times right, anyone thinking of getting these, do it! Been a breeze from seed all very uniform in structure which surprised me. (Ignore the residue, just some DEM natural mistik foliar) 

large.25FE7A3F-A6DD-46F7-833A-A2AB860D101C.jpeg

• Like 6

Something new i will send in when ive done testing them but there won't be many to spare but i figure there not for every ones taste.

Northern lights haze x haze still testing at 10 weeks of 11/13 flowering.

large.DSC00039.JPG

• Like 21

On 02/12/2020 at 2:41 PM, Bubbles Depot said:

Mandarina x Gorilla Bubble

Mandarina x Peanut Butter Breath.

The Mandarina mum was the orangiest tasting plant i found from a pack each of Mandarina, Tangie, and Agent Orange. This is a pic from her test run.

large.20200803_134108_compress30.jpg

The Gorilla Bubble dad was very Gorilla Glue leaning in structure, and all of his sisters were super frosty, so hoping he adds those traits into the mix.

The Peanut Butter Breath dad was one of the weird looking OGKB phenos, but it was the stinkiest plant I've ever vegged. A small stem rub smelled stronger than a lot of flowers I've grown.

Any chance any Mandarina x Gorilla Bubble left? I can't believe I'm away for few months and miss all the diesel and orange flavours in sub section :taz:

Edited by Nocturnal_Haze
  • Like 6

On 01/05/2021 at 6:46 PM, Miles `n Smiles said:

received a pack of the PUPS XXX with an order of ESB today,nice one @Joolz, @HELL YEA care to spill the beans(pun intended)on these mate?

Thats why i tried the google search, subs due soon and was looking for some info on the said PUPS XXX. If anyone can give a insight most welcome it would be.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, polo71 said:

Thats why i tried the google search, subs due soon and was looking for some info on the said PUPS XXX. If anyone can give a insight most welcome it would be.

i defo wouldn't google it lol

at least not without a proxy and an open mind lol

I can give a small hint but would prefer if  @HELL YEA gave his version :yep:

but here's a clue

• Like 11

On 5/1/2021 at 6:46 PM, Miles `n Smiles said:

received a pack of the PUPS XXX with an order of ESB today,nice one @Joolz, @HELL YEA care to spill the beans(pun intended)on these mate?

Hiya Pal

All i can say is i hope they turn out to be something good:v:If people get on with them i will bang @joolz loads more free,Also got some PUPS XX which is another strain an will fire them to Joolz when i have time.

Hope the feedback is some what good,Fingers crossed:yep:

• Like 8