*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, Dr feelgood said:

Think i soaked them for a couple of days then put in them in paper towels, Also i only washed the seed in the bleach not soaked.

:lucky:

Thanks Dr. 

I have been doing a bit of dusting this evening hitting two Lot#5 Evolution branches with some fresh Lot#5 Evolution pollen:yep:

Its in the hands of the gods now so keeping my fingers crossed for some F2s:yep:
large.BA4AA8C7-3D74-4C14-96C6-F6923C8ACB41.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 36

Dammm I not logged here for longest of times I forgot how much I missed this post all the different strains people chucked in to help the site . Smellyberry I think I got from site way back when . 

Hope everyone doing well , shout out to the chat room if any the old lot still about :) 

• Like 7

I've got a few ugorg#1 x HoneyBadger going into joolz next week if anyone wants some.

I did mention them before and They are getting on a bit now, they were stored badly for quite a while which is proving them to be a little difficult to pop, I did store them better eventually and after winterizing  I'm getting upto 75%+/- to split  at the mo with no special treatment, just chucking them in a pot of dirt, so if you're an experienced bean popper and can give these some loving I'm sure there'll be good success in getting most to pop... 

But hey, for 20 notes  toward the site even if you get one nice girl it's a winner isn't it. 

If you ain't gonna pop them soon after getting them then these aren't for you, they'll be no good sitting in a seed stash for years to come.

I'll get them off to joolz ASAP :yinyang:

• Like 17

12 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

I've got a few ugorg#1 x HoneyBadger going into joolz next week if anyone wants some.

I did mention them before and They are getting on a bit now, they were stored badly for quite a while which is proving them to be a little difficult to pop, I did store them better eventually and after winterizing  I'm getting upto 75%+/- to split  at the mo with no special treatment, just chucking them in a pot of dirt, so if you're an experienced bean popper and can give these some loving I'm sure there'll be good success in getting most to pop... 

But hey, for 20 notes  toward the site even if you get one nice girl it's a winner isn't it. 

If you ain't gonna pop them soon after getting them then these aren't for you, they'll be no good sitting in a seed stash for years to come.

I'll get them off to joolz ASAP :yinyang:

Well interested in these mate, would love to give these a go. Could be the perfect opportunity to pop my subby cherry. 

Could you give me an idea of height and finishing time please? Am going to grow some Blues out next time, would they go in a scrog together OK?

• Like 1

On 3/28/2021 at 9:45 AM, NezA said:

I can't remember tbh now @HazyDaze I mean I'm not sure about "imparting DNA" I certainly wouldn't word it like that. But if it is absorbing the amylase from the saliva, and that aids germination, then in a round about way perhaps it is. It'd be quite poetic if that's the case. Ultimately we grow this plant to interface with our endocannabinoid system, so if an enzyme we produce can help trigger germination there's a certain beauty to that.

I was up until half 3 last night reading papers on what causes reduced viability in seeds. Not light reading but interesting stuff none the less, reduced amylase activity is one thing that has been shown to impact viability. Again we're very much in the realms of bro science here, but there might be something to it.

I never thought I'd be getting a reputation for being a seed molester on a weed forum. That's a new one for the CV lol

Next thing you'll be swallowing them whole and picking them out of your scat because it imparts nutrients to the seed, kinda like those monkey poo coffee beans. 

• Like 1

@Dr feelgood   Ive just got 16  OT1x Afgan#1 wet. I just wondered how old the actualy are?  They had a little dip in some weak hydrogen peroxide water.

8 in lightmix in a seed tray in the heated prop, 4 of these got the suck it n see treatment @NezA. Planted 4 before I rememberd to pop em in the cake hole lol.

The other 8 have been gently scuffed up, had a little suck then put in to wet tissue in between 2 stood up plates. 

• Like 6

Hi guys.

Iv been away for awhile so didnt check my messages but I sent joolz a message back in January after updating my subscription for some free seeds but no reply.  Have the moderators/ hosts changed. Who do I contact

Hope everything is OK.......

Thanks

CH1

12 hours ago, Dan t said:

Ive just got 16  OT1x Afgan#1 wet. I just wondered how old the actualy are?

Hi mate there 15 years old, a few friends stateside had success last year with the affie x and the ot1 haze too.:lucky:

Early haze pic.

large.15578new_0561.jpg

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

Hi mate there 15 years old, a few friends stateside had success last year with the affie x and the ot1 haze too.:lucky:

Early haze pic.

large.15578new_0561.jpg

Cheers Dr.  

• Like 1

ugorg#1 x HoneyBadger are en-route to joolz. 

I'd suggest not going for these if you aren't going to do them soon, they'll be no good sat in your seed stash for years. 

:yinyang:

• Like 20

• 2 weeks later...

large.607ef69b0f35a_1xHB.jpgNice one @Joolz and @HazyDaze for making this possible :yep: re-subbed to get a pack of Ugorg#1 x Honey Badger and they arrived today, chuffed to bits. Think the subbies list is fast becoming my favourite thing :naughty:

Thanks again

GP

Edited by GelatoPhilato89
Forgot to add pic
  • Like 14

Just took out like time subscription.

All the subbie seeds look great gonna have to decide what to go for. 

What's your recommendations guys 

• Like 2

Depends on what you're after @Astanton111 most subbies are regs although there's a rare feminised submission from @4kali with the Exodus X Gelato.

The Animal Biscuit F2s are throwing out some stunning looking plants quite a few diaries on them if you have a quick search @Vicfirth12 has done a cracking job with the selections on that one.

The UGORG#1 X Honeybadger by @HazyDaze also have my eye.

There's a few more that'll be coming in the next few weeks as well.

You can always take multiple subscriptions at £20 a pop it's great value I've always had more than 10 beans in a pack so less than £2 a bean for the genetics on offer it's stupid value for money. So if you decide you want to try multiple packs it's always an option.

I got my lifetime subscription recently and only claimed 2 packs out of the 7 and I can claim the others as and when I see things that take my eye.

Hope this helps

• Like 10