*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

19 hours ago, UKGrow3r said:

After any input please, iv been looking for a pack of 100 seeds and I’m not finding any that I’m happy with so what do people reckon is the best Subbies on here for outdoor? I want them for this years gorilla grow and will just lifetime subscribe and get 7 packs of the same, any input is appreciated, cheers :hippy:

14 hours ago, Shumroom said:

@UKGrow3r I'm pretty sure that the Exo Mob Spurt by @flightyis recommended for outdoors :yep:

Atb 

:yinyang:

Yep good outdoor genetics in them, not big plants by any means, but almost guaranteed harvest. MOB is dominant in most crosses so I'd expect plenty of broad leaf Berry phenos. 

• Like 8

@Dr feelgood hi there, I have your haze x NL subbies  too.. looking forward to cracking these in summer... any guidance on them for a average grower ? Any help appreciated as be my 1st haze grow?  Cheers for sending them in :skin_up:

• Like 2

On 15/03/2021 at 4:18 AM, Shumroom said:

@UKGrow3r I'm pretty sure that the Exo Mob Spurt by @flightyis recommended for outdoors :yep:

Atb 

:yinyang:

Thankyou mate much appreciate:yep:

19 hours ago, flighty said:

Yep good outdoor genetics in them, not big plants by any means, but almost guaranteed harvest. MOB is dominant in most crosses so I'd expect plenty of broad leaf Berry phenos. 

Great stuff, been looking for something that’s not too expensive because iv managed to fuck up the last two summers so hopefully this year will be my year, they sound spot on as I’m not looking for a massive plant just some return.

• Like 2

My Lot#5 Evolution has just began dropping pollen, now i have some fresh pollen hopefully I can get back on track and make some hacks as well as some F2s.

If all goes to plan then the Lot#5 Evolution F2s should be sometime in May, my last go at pollen chucking was a fail so fingers crossed fir tjis project:yep:

Lot#5 Evolution Male

large.EED5628E-F1A4-44AE-AF7C-E8848AEA1339.jpeg

large.9FBEBD31-F8A2-446B-9C1F-B4BA644472D2.jpeg

large.44CE475B-94F1-4679-90B5-50DF354C97BD.jpeg

• Like 29

On 15/03/2021 at 7:25 PM, flighty said:

My biggest worry is mold to be honest mate will they be alright you think ?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, gonge said:

@Dr feelgood hi there, I have your haze x NL subbies  too.. looking forward to cracking these in summer... any guidance on them for a average grower ? Any help appreciated as be my 1st haze grow?  Cheers for sending them in :skin_up:

Just do the best you can mate and grow them like your previous crops :lucky:.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, UKGrow3r said:

My biggest worry is mold to be honest mate will they be alright you think ?

The mould resistance is supposed to be top notch on them mate not sure if there are many who've done diaries on them. But was reading a write up about them somewhere hopefully @flighty will be able to confirm.

• Like 2

Just put some of these in to germ so fingers crossed will be a couple fems , good luck with yours:yep:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Personunknown said:

Just put some of these in to germ so fingers crossed will be a couple fems , good luck with yours:yep:

Thanks .Im itching to get some on the go.  Just waiting for propagator to be freed up from chillies and whatever else my Mrs highjacked it with lol.  

• Like 2

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

@Dan t 2 stickers eh ... is this a fucking wind up or what?! Did you get a hand written note from joolz wi kisses at the end too lol 

Stickergate eh. The gift that keeps on giving .... I’ll shut me fat cake hole about it now :chains:lol 

Lmfao. I couldnt help it. I proper chuckled to myself when posted it. 

• Like 1

lollol ahh damn it. Busted.  lollol

Anyway I'm going wear it on my lapel. I'm gonna wear that extra sticker with my head held high.   X X X

• Like 3