*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all that have been involved in making the subbies and to Joolz forthe chance to try some of them:yep:

• Like 8

On 16/02/2021 at 3:09 PM, Bubbles Depot said:

I put the last of the Gorilla Bubble pollen on my Goji OG keeper, so hopefully I'll l have a few packs of those to send in in soon. Frost and branches are the only things the Goji really lacks, and the GB lines have those traits in abundance, so it seemed like a match made in heaven.

I also put the last of the Peanut Butter Breath pollen on to my PBB keeper for some f2s, but I'm not sure if it took. Fingers crossed I'll have some of those to spare too. Pictures don't do her justice.

Looks like I need to improve my pollen storage because I got a grand total of 3 seeds from the PBB, and none so far from the Goji.

Back to the drawing board :wallbash:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dan t said:

I went for OT1haze x Afgan #1 by @Dr feelgood this time. Nice one Doc

There old mate so good luck with them, if they don't germ well i will replace.:lucky:

• Like 9

Fresh seed is now drying to be sent along with the THH i did last year, there will be.

THH.

Disco biscuit x PCK.     ( the PCK in this x were little runty bastards.)

disco biscuit/zombie kush bx x disco biscuit.

I also have some disco biscuit S1 but that would be pure plagiarism to give those away.

:thumsup:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 14

4 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

There old mate so good luck with them, if they don't germ well i will replace.:lucky:

Thats well appreciated. Thanks . I just bought a heated propagator today. So hopfully that will help em along. Also I'll use my t5s over the ones that do come up. No risk of frying any with my leds that way.   

• Like 7

After any input please, iv been looking for a pack of 100 seeds and I’m not finding any that I’m happy with so what do people reckon is the best Subbies on here for outdoor? I want them for this years gorilla grow and will just lifetime subscribe and get 7 packs of the same, any input is appreciated, cheers :hippy:

• Like 1