*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

My subbie seeds (cheese x gelato) turned up today, thanks for getting them out to me so quickly @Joolz

Since I've reorganised the room the tent is in think I should be able to get a veg space setup alongside the tent so hoping to do some photo plants sooner than I was expecting, will use up the autos I have on this grow and the next one and then switch back to photos, really looking forward to the hunt for a keeper and cloning again. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Xx-Danjaman-xX said:

What are the building blocks of that mac 1 strain?

Its mac f1 mate which I think is alien cookies x miracle 15. That's what I could find after a quick Google, someone in the know might know better 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Xx-Danjaman-xX said:

Can you just stuff a £20 note off in a letter for subscription??

Yes you can do this however it will take longer to process and send your chosen free seeds. Make sure that you include your username and your choice of beans in the envelope if you do it this way.

:smokin:

• Like 4

Just now, lildaveham said:

Yes you can do this however it will take longer to process and send your chosen free seeds. Make sure that you include your username and your choice of beans in the envelope if you do it this way.

:smokin:

Cheers mate, do they do card direct debit transfer and bank transfer?

7 minutes ago, bushdoc said:

If you end up doing a diary make sure you tag me, love to see some of my babies grown out:yep:

Will do bushdoc. It'll be a couple of months till I can get em wet though. But I'll deffinatley tag you in. 

• Like 6