*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Big thank you @Bubbles Depot @bushdoc @Smokebelch very generous of your time and efforts

These I think will keep me going for a fair while.

Can only flower a couple of plants at the mo but will try and report back when I do, ATB :)

Mandarina x Gorilla Bubble

Smile x Smellberry Skunk mix

Orange Juice x Pineapple Skunk

Many thanks @Joolz

:oldtoker:

• Like 11

On 01/12/2020 at 0:38 PM, 4kali said:

uk cheese exodus clone x gelato 

Ordered a sub to hopefully gets some of these:punk:

• Like 5

Christmas night was boring as usual so I dug some pollen out of the freezer. 

I have hit the Chemdawg (cat piss pheno) with some Pineapple Skunk pollen, the pollen is over a year old so it’s fingers crossed it’s viable still, I put a lot on so if it works there should be plenty of seeds.

I have a lot planned for breeding next year so I am going to start a new thread in the breeding section to log my adventures.

Chemdawg x Pineapple Skunk

large.25FA194C-C5E4-4B22-BE57-D305E05597ED.jpeg

large.70E2AF43-F88A-4EA7-BA6D-AE677B2F5D30.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 37

Hello there, I'm about to make my payment to become an annual subscriber. I have my order number and the account numbers to put the money into, just wondering if anyone can advise on what to put for the account holder name please? Sorry if this should be a pm I don't have that option yet.

Thanks

GP

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, GelatoPhilato89 said:

Hello there, I'm about to make my payment to become an annual subscriber. I have my order number and the account numbers to put the money into, just wondering if anyone can advise on what to put for the account holder name please? Sorry if this should be a pm I don't have that option yet.

Thanks

GP

I just put "UK" it asked if I was sure about not being able to verify the name and about risk and so on and then it lets you continue.

Hope this helps:yep:

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

I just put "UK" it asked if I was sure about not being able to verify the name and about risk and so on and then it lets you continue.

Hope this helps:yep:

Yeah it totally helps mate that's all I was needing was assurance you could put something like that in and still make the payment without the bank throwing heaps of red tape and nippy questions at it :ermm: 

Thanks for that bud. 

GP

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Heres something ive been messing with lately,  they will be a disco biscuit/zombiekush bx put back to disco biscuit. If i have any spare i will send them in to subbies.

Pictured are both parents.

large.DSC00023.JPGlarge.601f2b3f84117_DSC00147(4).JPG 

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 41

@Dr feelgood these should be interesting, zombie kush is one of the best kushes around in my opinion, had it in my rotation for the last couple of years.

should make for some colourful buds combined with the disco biscuits 

• Like 7

On 02/12/2020 at 2:41 PM, Bubbles Depot said:

The Gorilla Bubble dad was very Gorilla Glue leaning in structure, and all of his sisters were super frosty, so hoping he adds those traits into the mix.

The Peanut Butter Breath dad was one of the weird looking OGKB phenos, but it was the stinkiest plant I've ever vegged. A small stem rub smelled stronger than a lot of flowers I've grown.

I put the last of the Gorilla Bubble pollen on my Goji OG keeper, so hopefully I'll l have a few packs of those to send in in soon. Frost and branches are the only things the Goji really lacks, and the GB lines have those traits in abundance, so it seemed like a match made in heaven.

I also put the last of the Peanut Butter Breath pollen on to my PBB keeper for some f2s, but I'm not sure if it took. Fingers crossed I'll have some of those to spare too. Pictures don't do her justice.

large.20201026_092957_compress18.jpg

• Like 30

Look what I just got! :smug:

large.602d0632a1569_newseedsresize.jpg

Big thanks to @buddy13 @Dr feelgood and @Joolz

I won't be able to germ these for around a month, need my flower room to empty and the veg section to be cleared of clones, but I will tag you once I get going with these.

Greenie

• Like 23