*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I'll update the list in the next day or so, got a few new lots on the way and some in hand that I still haven't listed :oldtoker:

great news indeed.

was gonna post mine off today but think i'll wait for the updated list now.....(no offence to the peeps who have already donated seeds to joolz)

Great news.go to sub again soon just got to find a way of dealing with the fuckwits racist and that lot beforw i get muself banned

use the ignore function mate

• Like 1

use the ignore function mate

i cant mate...some of the things i was acused not so long ago i had to answer them...just try and stop post on them sort of threads as idiots will be idiots dont matter what you say...
  • Like 3

i cant mate...some of the things i was acused not so long ago i had to answer them...just try and stop post on them sort of threads as idiots will be idiots dont matter what you say...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

George Carlin

• Like 3