*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

2 hours ago, j0eperry said:

@Joolz If I do a lifetime sub do I have to get all 7 packs in one go or can I space it out? And is the choice from the first post in this thread and the first post in the ''Current Free Seeds List For Subscribers'' thread? Sorry, fried brain couldn't figure it out what way or t'other. Peace:smokin:

You can take them as you want :yep:

and the current list is here

:yinyang:

• Like 10

@Vicfirth12 I've given someone a pack of your Animal Biscuits to replace of a pack of ugorg seeds that were... disappointing. I've been trying to convince her to join up and get a diary up but it might just end up being a written review. Thanks for them anyway mate. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Nervous said:

I've given someone a pack of your Animal Biscuits to replace of a pack of ugorg seeds that were... disappointing.

SSSSHHHHH your not allowed to say that 

• Like 4

I have done some pollen chucking with my Chemdawg pollen last week so hopefully there will be some new seeds from me in a few months time.

Chemdawg F2

Disco Biscuit x Chemdawg

I also have two Ocean Grown Cookies just gone into flower, I am planning to hit one with Chemdawg and the other with Pineapple Skunk pollen for my next project.

• Like 21

Those sound to me like excellent combinations :headbang:

Looks like I'll be upgrading to an annual subby for my winter present this year :D 

Keep up the good work @Smokebelch and all those who provide a great selection/mix of some fantastic genetics for us.

:yinyang:

• Like 6

Here's a few pics from the CKxWK I grew out last year, if anyone has any waiting in the fridge ;) 'Scuse the heat damage as you can see I ran out of height again lol large.IMG_3650.JPGlarge.IMG_3635.JPGlarge.IMG_3634.JPGlarge.IMG_3620.JPGlarge.IMG_3622.JPGlarge.IMG_4705.JPGlarge.IMG_4693.JPGlarge.IMG_4684.JPGlarge.IMG_4683.JPGlarge.IMG_4682.JPG

• Like 25

2 hours ago, uBercaMeL said:

Here's a few pics from the CKxWK I grew out last year, if anyone has any waiting in the fridge ;) 'Scuse the heat damage as you can see I ran out of height again lol large.IMG_3650.JPGlarge.IMG_3635.JPGlarge.IMG_3634.JPGlarge.IMG_3620.JPGlarge.IMG_3622.JPGlarge.IMG_4705.JPGlarge.IMG_4693.JPGlarge.IMG_4684.JPGlarge.IMG_4683.JPGlarge.IMG_4682.JPG

Cheese kush x wonder kush?

• Like 8