*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Joolz 

So sorry to be a bother.

Just sent a bank payment, but referenced it 'Subs' instead of the order number...which is #1757.

Don't even know why, complete brain fart. :doh:

So when you get it....that's me. Sorry again. :headpain:

• Like 1

On 19/09/2020 at 6:59 PM, Justanotherdude said:

@Joolz 

So sorry to be a bother.

Just sent a bank payment, but referenced it 'Subs' instead of the order number...which is #1757.

Don't even know why, complete brain fart. :doh:

So when you get it....that's me. Sorry again. :headpain:

The postie has just been, and the eagle has landed! :ninja:

A generous eagle too! Thank you for your help @Joolz and thank you @Captain-Erb for sending them in!

I'm very excited and gonna pop a couple straight away! 

• Like 8

On 10/09/2020 at 6:00 PM, Amo said:

This was another one I looked at, but didn’t know what the lot#5 was, an no real info come up when I searched on here. 
My other was the lindica-Tom Hill-18, just for the Tom Hill influence. 

Ive got 2 phenos of lot5/ bangi haze ..ones got the " minty" hash taste the I've always assumed its the lot 5 ..the other has minty taste but not as strong as its more hazey fuely tasting. All seeds I've had from madgiz have been excellent...like you i would also like more info on lot 5...i may well have my phenos labeled the wrong way around..haha..it stinks and gives off a think pungent smoke..i dont find it too pungent to grow tho.

Edited by Pat Butcher
Mistakes
  • Like 2

Well well well looks like the subbies list has been updated looks like I'm going to have to subscribe once again and grab a pack of those Animal Biscuits. I've seen the pictures on IG and they look a bit special.

Thanks for sending them in @Vicfirth12

• Like 6

@NezA nice one. 

Info on the Animal Biscuits f2s.

Initially a cross of Disco Biscuit (devcal's cut) x Animal Stomper (dad to the PAS)

To make the f2s there were 3 f1 females used and 1 f1 male. Two of the females were Stomper dominant and one was Disco dom. 

The f1 male is resinous, colourful and brings an OG/cookie type flower structure. Can see some of the skunk influence from ugorg no.1 in him too. 

In total we used 5 females when we made the f2s. We have kept the seeds from the 2 females we want to work with and sent the the seeds from the other 3 females into here. That's not to say those 3 females are no good but the other two have what we are looking for in making the f3s.

Edited by Vicfirth12
  • Like 26

Can i ask you wonderful and experienced breeders to do some breeding that is suited a bit more towards growing outdoors :)     

I only ask this as i have seen numerous seeds that sound amazing only to speak to the breeder and find out that they would not be suitable for the outdoor scenario.   

Help an outdoor guy out :) 

• Like 2

Just now, Exhale said:

@OldFord have you tried @Amarillo slim's seeds? ALFEMCO on the forums

Hi Exhale ,  i sure have sir.  A pack of MWF ready for next season :yep:     

I just keep seeing such a wide & varied selection of seeds i badly want to run but most are normally unsuitable for outdoors sadly ,  i did snap up the Wild Purps F2's though ;) 

Just now, OldFord said:

but most are normally unsuitable for outdoors sadly

Aye, fair fucks to all the guerilla's and their persistence!

• Like 2

On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 1:55 PM, HazyDaze said:

Just doing a germ test on some

ugorg#1 x HoneyBadger,  if all is good   I'll send some in for subs. :yinyang:

Hi Hazy ,how did these turn out if you don't mind me asking ?

• Like 3

On 13/10/2020 at 6:49 PM, Michael Luchóg said:

Hi Hazy ,how did these turn out if you don't mind me asking ?

Hello bud,  they were stored badly  and just thrown on a shelf in a cupboard for quite a while and I'm getting a 40% germ rate on them unfortunately. 

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Re-subbed :)

large.5f89ee4cd85ac_DSC_02792.JPG

Thanks very much to @Vicfirth12for kindly submitting these :thumsup:

And to Joolz for getting them out to me so swiftly. 

They won't be getting wet this year, 

but I'll diary them when I do :)

:yinyang:

• Like 12

@Joolz If I do a lifetime sub do I have to get all 7 packs in one go or can I space it out? And is the choice from the first post in this thread and the first post in the ''Current Free Seeds List For Subscribers'' thread? Sorry, fried brain couldn't figure it out what way or t'other. Peace:smokin:

• Like 2