*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, Shumroom said:

Forgive my ignorance, what's ESB? 

Not at all. It is a strain that is available through FDM on this website. It was originally bred by Oldtimer1 and is a mix of what was his strongest Nigerian strain x with an early skunk. This was then crossed to DJ shorts Blueberry. Sat dominant but without the anxiety apparently. 

If I remember right ESB was Extra Special Bud, I kept a cut of ESB x Haze for a while many years ago, must have been 10 years back now.

It’s was fruity and earthy if I remember correctly and the high was sativa leaning.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

Extra Special Bud

I believe it was just named this way. It was ES (the Nigerian and the skunk) then x with Blueberry hence the ESB. Sorry don’t mean to sound pedantic! I always think of it now when I see the ESB beer mats in my local English pup! 

6 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

fruity and earthy

Hopefully the fruit from these two combine and it gives the Zkittlez a bit more of a kick. We shall see....

@Life_ObsessionYeah it could do mate, you never know until you try and if you send some in for subbies you would be helping with keeping the site going.

Have you done any pollen chucking before mate, need any advise give us a shout.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@Life_ObsessionIt was a long time ago dude, maybe it was just me and my mates that called it Extra Special Bud. 

It certainly sounds Extra Special, bud...excited to see her in flower 

1 minute ago, Smokebelch said:

Have you done any pollen chucking before mate, need any advise give us a shout.

Not at all mate. Just on my first real indoor grow but making seed was something that immediately interested me and seemed logical. The excitement of growing something completely new and also the potential to preserve seed stash (always important in times of prohibition). Pollen chucking is basically all I can think about at the moment hence the obsession haha! Will be sending all of them in so I can take pleasure from others diaries and help the site. Would definitely love some tips so will drop you a line. Cheers for the offer - all your creations are real interesting. I will have to send off for some myself. 

• 3 weeks later...

dudes!

firstly, how do I subscribe as the link in the first posts doesn't seem to work?

thanks in advance! t.

Edited by sonofmum

I am running a perpetual flower tent these days so I would like to try my hand at a long flowering sativa strain, has anybody got any suggestions from the current subbies seeds. Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smokebelch said:

I am running a perpetual flower tent these days so I would like to try my hand at a long flowering sativa strain, has anybody got any suggestions from the current subbies seeds. Thanks.

Same as me mate, an after looking through the Subbie’s, the closest to what I think is a long running sativa in there is the “Acapulco Gold x Nanan Bouclou  f2s” 

after reading up on both separately, seemed a decent choice. 
Not started them. So can’t say more yet. 

I fancy a real high, high.  

• Like 4