*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Smokebelch do you reckon them fruitbowl x wonder kush might work outside? i love orange strains but don't grow indoors. Not subscribed in while and fancy something from the site

*edit the post as i see you have done an orange juice cross. Love Orange skunk, been chasing that late 90's nostalgia for years. Was the Orange juice actually orangey?

Edited by geo1
  • Like 2

@geo1Who knows dude, give it a go, it should be ok, I am a bit full up at the moment but when it’s time to pop seeds I will do some of these new crosses I have done.

The Orange Juice from Dinafem that I made those seeds with does taste of sweet skunk and Oranges but it’s very subtle, the buds are rock hard though and the high is hard hitting very satins like, not one for sleeping.

Now The Fruitbowl I used with The Wonder Kush cross proper stinks of Oranges, Tangerine etc, it’s full on sharp and tangy citrus and it reeks of it. The Wonder Kush tastes of lemonade and fresh pine forest. 

I haven’t grown any of these seeds yet so who knows what they will produce, I think with these subbies seeds from me you have to take a bit of a risk as I can’t grow loads out and test them all due to lack of space.

On my next run I will pop a few each of these and see what occurs, if you want a fruity orange flavour maybe give those Fruitbowl x Wonder Kush a go.

I will get the test germination done and get them in the post next week.

There also Pineapple Skunk (Smelly cut)  x Wonder Kush seeds that I harvested yesterday, I can’t wait to try this cross as I adore both these strains.

• Like 11

On 18/07/2020 at 9:01 AM, Smokebelch said:

I could still send them in but would be worried about everyone getting seeds from a plant that has hermied. I still some of the original Wonder Kush seeds so I will try again soon.

Might not be the right place to ask this but... Aren't seeds from a hermied plants guaranteed to be female? I'm sure I read that somewhere but could very easily be totally wrong! :blub:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jay797 said:

Might not be the right place to ask this but... Aren't seeds from a hermied plants guaranteed to be female? I'm sure I read that somewhere but could very easily be totally wrong! :blub:

yeh, but there is a chance the progeny will also have hermie traits.

• Like 1

@SmokebelchRandomly I sent in some wonder kush f2's a few years ago.. I agree it's a nice one. Only grown one f2 out to finish so far but it was pretty similar to the mum (lemony) if a bit more earthy-hash and less fuel (not as nice tbh, but with a sample size of 1..).

Also recently grew out more of the cheese kush x wonder kush I sent with the f2's, popped 5 beans and got 3 very nice females, all pretty similar (lemon-fuel-skunk) with the tallest and longest flowering one (10-11 weeks) having a very strong & unusual overripe-galia-melon thing going on. More 'cheesey' than the cheese kush mum for some reason, a bit of diesel, not much kush/afghani other than lemony-ness and good trichomes & density, really nice looking buds.. Thick and creamy smoke with flavours of sweet fruit, fuel, and one pheno had that distinct and hard-to-describe sensi star taste (I think it's terpinolene?). Strong, but reasonably cerebral/clear headed, the melony one was the heaviest, in yield also.. 1 showed a few nanas after it grew into the shade and got burnt, but they seemed to be sterile as I didn't get any seed.. I made them a while ago, and I'm a better grower now but they are really quite decent, as good as any seeds I've grown from banks & breeders. If anyone has some sitting in the bottom of the box get em popped!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I see we have new goodies in stock, many thanks @Smokebelch:)

I did opt for the pineapple, but might be a while until i can get them wet.   Am looking forward to seeing them in action tho

• Like 3

@uBercaMeLThanks for info dude, it’s sounds like you are a fan of the Wonder Kush too, your cheesy hybrid sound good. 

@unityYeah Wonder Kush hybrids dropped yesterday. I have popped a few of each and so far so good, should be some nice plants in these seeds. 

I am going to hit the Pineapple Skunk (smelly cut) with the ChemDawg pollen sometime over the weekend.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

Zkittlez X ESB .....if I find a good selection of both would anyone be interested for subbies? I haven’t tried either yet but both these strains interest me and currently in veg. 

On 19/08/2020 at 10:15 AM, Life_Obsession said:

Zkittlez X ESB .....if I find a good selection of both would anyone be interested for subbies? I haven’t tried either yet but both these strains interest me and currently in veg. 

Forgive my ignorance, what's ESB? 

• Like 1