*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Jibba jabba sorry the photos are not that good they don't really do the them justice mate.

large.JJgsc3.jpg

large.JJgsc.jpg

large.JJgsc1.jpg

large.JJgsc2.jpg

Mrs is going mad now cos kitchen fucking stinks !

cheers

• Like 19

1 hour ago, polo71 said:

Mrs is going mad now cos kitchen fucking stinks

Oh yeah stinks nice tho,

I know that one mate :wassnnme:

Looks like some tidy bud to me, Cheers.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 5

Just doing a germ test on some

ugorg#1 x HoneyBadger,  if all is good   I'll send some in for subs. :yinyang:

• Like 24

• 2 weeks later...

@murphyblueNice one dude, I hope you find something nice in those seeds.

More seeds coming from me next week, they are harvested, I just need to check they germinate ok. 

Sickmeds Wonder Kush (Jedi Kush x Williams Wonder) F2.

Karma Genetics Fruitbowl x Wonder Kush.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 23

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, unity said:

@Smokebelch hey mate, just wondered if your seeds have gone in yet, or did i miss them already?  I gotta renew my sub and yours are sounding pretty yummy.

I‘d never tell a cone nipple that!

Edited by Renard
  • Like 1

@unityI have the Fruitbowl x Wonder Kush ready to send in, I will get them posted on Monday

The Wonder Kush female that has the branch of F2’s on it went a bit hermie on me, all the flowers have seeds in them and when I was doing the final trim I noticed some open bananas, I never spotted them when it was flowering. It my fault as I left the lights on for one whole dark period a while back. 

I could still send them in but would be worried about everyone getting seeds from a plant that has hermied. I still some of the original Wonder Kush seeds so I will try again soon.

• Like 2

@unityI do have Pineapple Skunk plant that I hit with Wonder Kush that I am chopping today so I should be able to post those in soon too.

• Like 2

@unity Sorry dude, I literally just woke up.

The Pineapple skunk mum was the smelly cut that I have been growing out over the last year or two, it proper stinks, very pungent, horse shit, cheesy feet and sweet skunk, when vaped it tastes very sweet. It’s a nice strong and balanced high from her.

The Fruitbowl smells but it’s not as pungent as the Pineapple skunk, it’s full on oranges/tangerines smell and flavour, very nice in the vape. It’s Indica but not really strong, just a nice mellow relaxing buzz that’s not going to knock you out.

The Wonder Kush is an awesome indica strain, I have grown out a lot of Kush crosses and this is still my favourite, tastes of pine forests and lemonade. It’s the best feel good strain there is, all warm and fluffy and it feels like some one is giving you big hug.

I have got limited space and I have chosen the Pineapple Skunk x Wonder Kush to try as my first Wonder Kush cross purely because I love the mother so much.

Hope this helps dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

@Smokebelch Spot on mate - I think i'd go for the pineapple as well, sounds like a really nice match for your kush too :)   Many thanks bro, I'll get me sub sent in and ask joolz to post out on delivery :yep:

• Like 4

@unityGood choice I reckon mate, just bear with me, I will chop the plant tonight, harvest the seeds in a few days then need a few days for the seeds to dry off and then I do a gemination test so probs be around a week before I get them posted.

• Like 3