*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

14 hours ago, lildaveham said:

Thats because there not on the subs list they are in the store. 

there ya go. 

ETA just seen it’s a 40 pack too

Peace

lild.  :skin_up:

Aha that's why I didn't see them. A 40 pack??? Damn :smokin: *off to find the "store" button*

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, terra420 said:

How many free seeds do you get with the 20 quid sub? 

I got 11 with mine 

• Like 1

Been meaning to respond, but didnt because of not being sure. 

Thank you UK420 for the envelope through the post.

Much appreciated.

ps - Dont worry, I plan to contribute a photo report later in the season

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thanks to @buddy13@dannychoo, @highgrower, @Highburyway,  @madgiz, & @zabz for the lifer subbies which landed this morning. Was expecting 70 seeds, but after a bean count there were 135 in total!

Ok so a handful were obviously immature and will probably be fed to the birds in my garden but i am in no way complaining....

In fact i am utterly astonished at the generosity of Jentleman @Joolz!!!

So if any of u guys have been sitting on the fence about subscribing, then i urge u to take the plunge as u definitely won't regret it.

I also received a beautifully pro-presented Smottie Remix pack cos it just had to be done!

Although i spent a bit of a wedge in the end, it worked out as approx a quid per seed and i couldn't be any happier.

Now i just need to swap my modest setup for an effing industrial unit lollol

• Like 15

African /Ghana from Happy Hippy. 

Does anyone know anything about this cross by Happy Hippy ?

didn’t link his name as I don’t know which one is his. 
Info on the cross an/or on either strain used, an growing info would be cool as it seems not so much about it on here. 
Thank’s. 

• Like 2

More seeds on their way, don't think I'll bother getting seeds from elsewhere. Why would you for that price and the genes u get, I got 501's

Ps. BROCK1's short hazy days x auto ultimate grow well

Edited by TheGreenShabeenReturns
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, polo71 said:

Big thanks to @Jibba jabba and all the uk420 members who send in seeds

Your welcome buddy, it’s nice to do something for the site, also I wouldn’t be able to grow them all anyway so share the love.

I see you said another lot, have you already grown them out, if so what did you think? 

I still got quite a few subbies to pop myself, I’ll get around to them,

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 7

On ‎22‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 8:07 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Your welcome buddy, it’s nice to do something for the site, also I wouldn’t be able to grow them all anyway so share the love.

I see you said another lot, have you already grown them out, if so what did you think? 

I still got quite a few subbies to pop myself, I’ll get around to them,

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

Yes mate grew them this winter, The only  issue I had was when I cloned some and for some reason I lost a few of the clones but that's not uncommon for me. The plants got harvested between 65 and 80 days some would have maybe gone a bit more but time dictated they had to go. The buds were the densest I have ever grown absolutely rock solid, I haven't smoked any of it but my lad did and he said it was a mellow taste with a strong high and was more then happy. Might crack some more at the end of this summer (don't grow in summer) as they were so easy to grow I will take some pic's of the dried bud I have in jars and post them in next few days.

cheers mate and thanks once again. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, polo71 said:

The buds were the densest I have ever grown absolutely rock solid, I haven't smoked any of it but my lad did and he said it was a mellow taste with a strong high and was more then happy.

Nice one @polo71 :yep:

Really glad you were happy with the buds, 

I still have quite a few left to pop too, I might get around to another regular run this year or I might leave it for next, 

11 hours ago, polo71 said:

I will take some pic's of the dried bud I have in jars and post them in next few days.

That would be great mate, if you could tag me when you do, I know I’ll forget in about 30 seconds, cheers.

Take it easy, Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3