*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Clumsy There's a thread for the list under announcements and to send moolah you can create a subscription order to get the PO box. 

Edited by Nervous

Could whoever very kindly sent me 6 packs of seeds could you please get in touch as I dont know who they are from or what they are for :yinyang:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Joolz said:

Could whoever very kindly sent me 6 packs of seeds could you please get in touch as I dont know who they are from or what they are for :yinyang:

They might be from @FARMER G

I think I remember him saying he was gonna post you some seeds for the prizes of some competitions he ran...

I might be wrong though lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dodgee said:

They might be from @FARMER G

I think I remember him saying he was gonna post you some seeds for the prizes of some competitions he ran...

I might be wrong though lol

already had those and sent them out :yep:

• Like 4

Just now, Joolz said:

already had those and sent them out :yep:

My bad soz boss, worth a punt though :yinyang:

Okay second try, someone sent them in to forward too dodgee, what with him being such a stand-up guy n all like..

I'll pm my safe Addy now :yep:

lol

They do say God luvs a tryer aye lol

:yinyang:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sp1n said:

I think I read somewhere that @Cursed sent you a few packs of seeds recently  @Joolz - could be from him?

52 minutes ago, Salty said:

I was just gonna say that.....beat me to it mucker.

Yeah sent all my seeds to Joolz as they were never going to get grown. He knew they were coming and has already had them, so not mine.  We have a mystery seed fairy do we lol

• Like 6

1 hour ago, FARMER G said:

Could this mystery fairy please rustle up 6 packs and visit me please lol

Farmer G 

Make that 12 packs and swing by my house on your travels :yep:

• Like 2

just did a life subbie,  my second,  super easy with registered delivery, 5 day turnaround, so easy to get great genetics 

thankyou to all the kind donators,  your work is truly appreciated,  hope to one day donate some seeds myself but still an amateur hacker at best so wouldn't want to waste peoples growing time with my efforts.... one day though hopefully 

thanks joolz and uk420 for making it all possible 

• Like 10

21 hours ago, jaydizzle said:

just did a life subbie,  my second

Obviously planning ahead. Seeds for your Reincarnation or the Afterlife.  :angel_not:

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 1:42 PM, Joolz said:

joolz might be zabz i read somewhere he was going to send some blues x ogkz in for subbie seeds.

• Like 1