*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@scottishchic how do m8 if your after the seed...assuming they are still available that is just give joolz a pm he will tell you if and want is available give you the forwarding address to send your penny's to (postal order) will do also put in a return envelope stamped address back to your safe addy you may want to add something in side to protect your seeds from the muppets who treat your mail lyk shit. Other than that m8 this should help you out good luk

ATB hec

sorry i just read it back i understand now lol its just the blonde hair thats missing ..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @@Joolz, It's high time i subscribed. I was going to pay by P.O. I haven't got a printer. Is it ok to copy the form n' put that in with a self addressed jiffy bag,just in case there are any seeds?lol.

@@clawz,i just looked for you. I clicked on 1 yr sub go to bottom n' click box continue to payment method n' it's on the page that comes up.

e2a,sorry one more click on post service then it's there.

Edited by cannybuzz