*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

21 hours ago, oldtimer1 said:

Thank you I'm getting a bit decrepit and don't see so well but still try and look in most days.

lol You and me both, my friend! Glad to find you still posting here, though. I got to thinking about you last week, as I was buying a new computer and went for an iMac 27" retina 5K Jobbie. I seem to recall you area fellow Mac user? Also, during the summer at a smoke event somewhere some youngster (total stranger) passed me a spliff, and said it was "ESB". It smoked very well, so could have been. They were given the background as best I could recall it. I can't recall their exact response but it was along the lines of "Whoa, you old guys rock, dude!" ~ so I pass the compliment along to you, albeit late!

Edited by Arnold Layne
  • Like 16

On 11/25/2019 at 10:55 AM, howler01 said:

Update: My bank have now suspended my account as I did not provide the information they requested. Please cancel my order.

Your bank suspended your account for trying to make a payment?

Edited by Biltong Bob
  • Like 1

On 29/11/2019 at 11:54 AM, Arnold Layne said:

lol You and me both

I have exactly the same iMac. I too think about you a lot my old friend, ageing and its related diseases I find are very hard to bear at times, I wonder at your spirit dealing with your burden and it gives me joy seeing you still posting even though I tend not to comment..

• Like 22

On 29/11/2019 at 0:35 PM, Biltong Bob said:

Your bank suspended your account for trying to make a payment?

That's exactly what they told me and I have no reason to lie.

However, after I complained they then said it was a mistake about the account being restricted but the transaction was still cancelled. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:56 AM, oldtimer1 said:

ageing and its related diseases I find are very hard to bear at times, I wonder at your spirit dealing with your burden and it gives me joy seeing you still posting even though I tend not to comment..

Yep, growing old ain't for the faint of heart is it?!

But as long as there's weed in my pipe, I'm OK with whatever life chucks at me.

Really pleased you're still posting here.

• Like 13

On 12/1/2019 at 7:18 PM, howler01 said:

That's exactly what they told me and I have no reason to lie.

However, after I complained they then said it was a mistake about the account being restricted but the transaction was still cancelled. 

Fair enough man, just sounds like an odd thing to have your account suspended for. 

On 02/12/2019 at 10:46 PM, Biltong Bob said:

Fair enough man, just sounds like an odd thing to have your account suspended for. 

with the new banking regs they wont transfer a payment without a phone call to you with a code nuber to type in, if you don't answer or miss call

the can an will suspend payments until you verify, abssalute pain in the arse moving money now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Budmeister said:

with the new banking regs they wont transfer a payment without a phone call to you with a code nuber to type in, if you don't answer or miss call

the can an will suspend payments until you verify,

correct lloyds made me do this last week with attitude because it was a new payment i sent

took seconds once i got the text

• 2 weeks later...

Just signed bk up after years away from here Ganggreens bk again lol .

What seeds are on offer now if I subscribe ?.

Really miss the killerskunk i had a lovely 7 weaker bk in the day ....

Doing Purple Dawg and Guerilla Glue at the moment .

9 plants / 6 week veg ,f.i.m topped and supercropped/tied down 4 x 600w hps home made rtw system.

What strains available are good scrogged ?.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Could someone pm me the address or point me in the right direction please, been a while :)

Cheers

e. Ignore me I'm an idiot and it appears already subscribed, thanks  anyway @Nervous

Edited by Clumsy