*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

On 11/11/2019 at 7:38 PM, d3n1s said:

Seeds are cheap and if you get from a top breeder there's 99% chances of them seeds being female and viable. no thanks. 

really don' want police knocking

Every forum has a least one off them !

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Joolz said:

can you check it was actually sent as there is no record of it showing at my end

Sorry Joolz I just realised the transaction still pending and my bank had sent a message that I wasn't notified about.

They have said I need to provide the full legal name of beneficiary. What shall I put?

• Like 1

On 21/11/2019 at 10:12 AM, howler01 said:

Sorry Joolz I just realised the transaction still pending and my bank had sent a message that I wasn't notified about.

They have said I need to provide the full legal name of beneficiary. What shall I put?

Update: My bank have now suspended my account as I did not provide the information they requested. Please cancel my order.

On 14/11/2019 at 1:37 AM, Joolz said:

Members very generously donate seeds to the site
when a member subscribes it's me that sends the seeds out, in the 19 years we've been online and the 15 years we've been taking subscriptions and the decade or so we've been giving out free seeds with those subscriptions, I don't believe a single member has ever been compromised, If they had then I'm sure we would have heard all about it, but feel free to try and convince me other wise

Howdy Neighbour. 

I can see how my caution could potentially be seen as a criticism of security on this site specifically. 

That definitely wasn't my intention. 

I find it super dooper reassuring that noone has ever been compromised as a result of subscribing. 

I do stand by the fact that most of our collective activity on here is illegal and as such personal safety shouldn't be understated or overlooked. 

For true lifetime members who have built a relationship of trust with you @Joolz over many years, i can totally respect the sharing of personal information.

However, for me Id have to create a separate account specifically for subscribing and that kinda defeats the object doesn't it? 

Ultimately every member who subscribes and then documents their grows is effectively handing you their life on a plate.... 

That's a heck of a lot of trust to give a stranger.... 

Thanky doodles

@Ned Flanders you're overthinking this mate, touch of paranoia still in your post.

If people were getting grassed up or having their houses broken into en masse this place wouldn't be as busy as it is and you certainly wouldn't see any of us Subscribers around.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

For true lifetime members who have built a relationship of trust with you @Joolz 

i lifed up after a very brief period on the site because I could see joolz was extremely honourable and I thought it worth the risk. The other thing to bear in mind is you don’t have to use YOUR address, we all talk about SAFE addresses. 

send money via postal order and use a safe addy not connected to your grow, for seeds. You are never sending anything over to joolz then other than a random address and won’t be compromised. :yep:

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 10

But are your seeds getting sent to a safe address or your own? Only you know that. I don't think anyone would assume it's your own. No need to worry about it imho:yep:

Edited by gm420
Cursed said it better
  • Like 4

@Ned Flanders how do you get your seeds then if you don’t mind me asking?

Would you rather trust a faceless company with your personal info or someone that’s given decades of their life to help others learn to grow and become self sufficient? I know which I prefer

• Like 16

Wowsers, such an active community! 

I had a good feeling about this site. 

I'm clearly showing how green behind the ears I must be... 

Safe addresses and postal orders my goodness! 

I'm not concerned about purchasing/ordering seeds. They're not illegal to buy/possess. 

Its letting the little beauties be all they were meant to be that's likely to get me into trouble with the feds. 

My concern is keeping the personal details separate from the glorious photos I intend to post next season. 

Does UK420 ever have stands at events? 

Is there ever an oportunity to meet face to face (anonymously of course). 

Cash is king and face to face is always my prefered means of transaction. 

Anyway I'll just have to find a sympathetic friend to recieve on my behalf. 

Thank you all so much for explaining to me.  :blushing: :wub:

Edited by Ned Flanders

6 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Is there ever an oportunity to meet face to face

some members who have built up trust might meet up but it's not advised in general for obvious reasons

i'm surprised you even asked that after your previous posts lol

• Like 5

Fuck em, more seeds for the rest of us 

if you think the authority's have the man power to deal with silly little shit like this then your seriously deluded.

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

some members who have built up trust might meet up but it's not advised in general for obvious reasons

i'm surprised you even asked that after your previous posts lol

Uk420 clearly could say "right, it's 20th April and we're all meeting at blahblah corner of hyde park to celebrate together" everyone could meet up and show love to one another without having to share their online aliases... 

I'd never meet someone alone or as Ned Flanders ffs. 

Gees, that would be silly. 

Forgive me, I have a tendency to think aloud, explore ideas, even stupid ones. 

1 hour ago, highcontrast said:

Fuck em, more seeds for the rest of us 

if you think the authority's have the man power to deal with silly little shit like this then your seriously deluded.

I hope you're right duderoody. 

I live in a county that has a police force that will happily bust personal homegrows. 

It's a disgrace but it's how it is in some parts of the country. 

Only takes 1 jobsworth piggy with a chip on the shoulder about cannabis,

Anyway, it's our God given right to grow and consume so please don't think for a second I'd let a bit of risk dissuade me. 

I just want us all to be as safe as possible whilst taking the necessary risks.