*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

10 minutes ago, Jumpin Jack said:

lol wtf are you talking about:rofl:

it's not so much what he's talking about, it's where he's speaking it from  lol

• Like 16

Giving out personal info on this site surely is ill advised? 

Is the reward worth the risk? 

Surely the incentive to subscribe comes from wanting to support such a great community, not the promise of free seeds....? 

Personally, for me, I'd subscribe and tell ya to keep the seeds. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ned Flanders said:

Surely the incentive to subscribe comes from wanting to support such a great community, not the promise of free seeds....? 

Stupid flanders.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Members very generously donate seeds to the site
when a member subscribes it's me that sends the seeds out, in the 19 years we've been online and the 15 years we've been taking subscriptions and the decade or so we've been giving out free seeds with those subscriptions, I don't believe a single member has ever been compromised, If they had then I'm sure we would have heard all about it, but feel free to try and convince me other wise

• Like 38

18 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Who says the info has to be yours? Get a mate who gives less fucks, and would rather burn than talk, and ask them to do the process? Your threat model is your own, how you approach the process also down to you. :)

Also, bet you they wont mind if you put money in without wanting anything in return. Infact, if you're in that mood I've got loads of options for you! :P

• Like 6

Signed up last week and looking forward to getting my free seeds. I'm not allowed to send PMs yet so does anyone know if I will be contacted to choose the seeds?

3 minutes ago, howler01 said:

anyone know if I will be contacted to choose the seeds?

Alright there @howler01

Welcome to Uk420 :skin_up:

I can’t remember exactly what the process is, but is am sure it is all in hand mate, perhaps @Joolz could have a look when he gets the time.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, howler01 said:

Signed up last week and looking forward to getting my free seeds. I'm not allowed to send PMs yet so does anyone know if I will be contacted to choose the seeds?

how did you pay mate ?

whats the process with the free seeds please.

i want to sub but also want some of smokebelch's pineapple x the new which u dont have yet.

can i sub and wait for them or do i have to pick seeds when i sub ?

@murphyblue Yeah you'd have to wait until the seeds arrived and when Joolz updates the list. Well worth subbing before anyway, just for the perks and a pack from the current seeds list. Then when those other seeds come in just send Joolz a PM and another £20 subscription, and you'll get another 12 months from that date.

20 hours ago, Joolz said:

how did you pay mate ?

Bank transfer. Says payment went through on 15th Nov but on my orders page on this group it still says pending

1 hour ago, howler01 said:

Bank transfer. Says payment went through on 15th Nov but on my orders page on this group it still says pending

can you check it was actually sent as there is no record of it showing at my end

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 8:40 PM, Ned Flanders said:

Could say the same about anywhere you get seeds. 

Personally I feel safer getting Joolz to post them to me than some employee behind a call centre desk.

• Like 13