*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

3 hours ago, Northeastrobie said:

How do I go about it bud?

Go to Home Page - Announcements - Current Free Seed List and you'll see the link....:yep:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, stu914 said:

Go to Home Page - Announcements - Current Free Seed List and you'll see the link....:yep:

Thanks matey

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Northeastrobie said:

Thanks matey

When I click add to basket then check out it keeps saying my baskets empty? 

could somebody please tell me if the cheese blues x cheese blues by highgrower are regs or autos?

ta.

35 minutes ago, brainwashedsheeple said:

could somebody please tell me if the cheese blues x cheese blues by highgrower are regs or autos?

ta.

All subscription seeds are regs unless specifically stated, those are regs mate 

:yinyang:

2 hours ago, Breezus said:

All subscription seeds are regs unless specifically stated, those are regs mate 

:yinyang:

thank you.

I subbed last Fri, as the sound of those moonshine haze X psycho animal stompers is to much to pass up on!

I received the email with the bank details, and have transferred into the uk420 bank, but haven't heard anything since. Is everything all good with this? @Joolz 

• Like 2

On 29/08/2019 at 10:13 PM, DirtyCola said:

I subbed last Fri, as the sound of those moonshine haze X psycho animal stompers is to much to pass up on!

I received the email with the bank details, and have transferred into the uk420 bank, but haven't heard anything since. Is everything all good with this? @Joolz 

Same for me @Joolz subbed few days ago and tried sending a pm first but it says I can't?

22 hours ago, CannaKay said:

Same for me @Joolz subbed few days ago and tried sending a pm first but it says I can't?

@CannaKay you need 50 posts to send a PM I believe, cos you used the @ I am sure he will have seen your post mate.

• 1 month later...

I am also interested in subscribing.

Regarding the seeds i want

" Annual Subscribers receive one pack of their choice"

Does this mean i recieve 10 seeds of 1 strain?

or can i pic n mix? eg. 3 seeds of 1 strain, 3 seeds of a different strain etc..