*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Amo yeah ot x ah is nice. Sativa heavy, the pheno I kept for a few runs smells like amnesia without the lemon. Last of it is drying now :george:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, MOREFIRE007 said:

Hi . Would i be able to grab some free seeds. 

The seeds are free with a subscription to the site, very worthwhile, only 20 quid for a year. There have been some real gems found and Iv just picked up a pack of smottie remix....... :yinyang:

• Like 8

That's me subbed up for another year. £20 is such a small fee to help support the site. £1.66 a month lol

And a pack of seeds to go with it. I'm sure we've all no idea of the work that goes on in the background to make all this happen. Bank transfer is a nice touch now too. 

Thanks @Joolz my smottie remix from @Budelairehave landed safe an sound.

Can't wait to see what I find. :bong:

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Just subscribed! This information is easily worth £20 a year! Helped me start from complete scratch and everyone happy to help. 

Awesome work!

• Like 7

I was looking into subscribing but is there any other choice of seeds than on first page of this thread ? As i have just done cheese and i have seen others have been sent items not listed on the first page.

16 minutes ago, BritishBulldog said:

I was looking into subscribing but is there any other choice of seeds than on first page of this thread ? As i have just done cheese and i have seen others have been sent items not listed on the first page.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BritishBulldog said:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/377689-current-free-seeds-list-for-subscribers/

47 minutes ago, Northeastrobie said:

Hi, is it to late to subscribe and get a bag of seeds :-)? 

Never too late bud, best deal on seeds around....:yep:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stu914 said:

Never too late bud, best deal on seeds around....:yep:

Was more for some decent genetics matey I'm sick to death of getting shite lol. How do I go about it bud?

• Like 1