*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

• 2 weeks later...

@golf.007 all 12 of the sweet tooth x alien rift subbies above soil looking fresh pal:punk:

well 1 runt but coming along nicely

Will grab a pic later on 

Atb pal 

Weedo:bong:

Edited by weedouk420
4got
  • Like 1

@golf.007 my man, I was looking at the current seeds list and your lovely creations very much appeal to me.

Am I right in thinking you used an Alien Rift male for your Sweeth Tooth F2 cross? Also, have you flowered any of those seeds yourself yet?

Apologies if you've already answered that on here.

:hippy:

@SevernValleySavant, hi buddy I hope you're well. I did indeed use a alien rift male to pollinate my sweet tooth f2 keeper. I haven't seen any flowering plants or pics yet but I gave a mate 30 seedings in which he has 21 females ready to flower so will post pics when I see him next.

The male was selected through smell and vigor initially but when flowered it had a bit of frost on his flower with a bit pink running through it so who knows.

atb

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
On 26/04/2019 at 1:59 PM, SevernValleySavant said:

Very interesting! Please do mate, I'd love to see how the turn out.

I'm about to flower 5 of these that @golf.007 sent in pal il upload a few pics in my dinafem orange juice test thread in couple of weeks for yas  

• Like 1

How do I go about getting subbies seeds?

paid sub via bank transfer but can’t see anything on the site that tells you how to get the seeds

Just now, K71 said:

How do I go about getting subbies seeds?

paid sub via bank transfer but can’t see anything on the site that tells you how to get the seeds

Joolz will contact you when payment clears to find out what you want and where to send them :yep:

• Like 1

Cheers guys he’s been in touch

smile f2 if it’s anywhere near as good as the original then I’m happy.

still not forgiven the mrs for throwing out my original smile seeds that I was keeping for a rainy day