*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hi @Joolz Going in the post today

Could you put a packet of the @@Bad Apple Smellyberry x Agent Orange x Orange 13 to the side for me please

If all gone, anything will do

Thanks

dudley

• Like 1

Where the fcuk do u find small Jiffy bags? Been wh smiths and post office and there's nothing small enough to fit in a envelope!!

Subs got posted last Thursday ( and i know mail only gets picked up a few times a week ) don't surpose they have arrived yet have they? don't like not been a subbie! ( and again i know that was my fault for not renewing sooner)

Where the fcuk do u find small Jiffy bags? Been wh smiths and post office and there's nothing small enough to fit in a envelope!!

Get two jiffys,fold one in half and put it in the first one. Nae worries :yep:

• Like 1

Guest EvilMouse

This is the list from a couple of pages back. Think they're all still going :)

From Kratos

Harlot x Otto

Harlot F2

these will be sent in packs of 15

-------------------------------------------------

from Budelaire

Smottie Remixed

these are in packs of 20

-----------------------------------------------

and some more from Highgrower

Bluberry x Manala x (NL x SSH)

Mango x SSH x CFP Foundation

NL X SSH x Lot#5

in 10 packs

From Bad Apple

Smelly Berry x Agent Orange x Orange 13

in 10 packs

From ratdog

psychosis bx 2

uk cheese x psy bx1

Edited by EvilMouse
  • Like 5

what will be the crack with post etc over xmas is there any point sending subs yet

can i reserve a couple of packs ?

a pack of each of ratdogs crosses please il send subs now if you guys are collecting and posting still ?

is there rules if im intrested in some free seeds not been using the forum long as ratdog seeds sound good well they all do just fancy doing some cheese ,done cheese freeze on my first grow over a year ago it was awsome .

• Like 1

@@scottishchic how do m8 if your after the seed...assuming they are still available that is just give joolz a pm he will tell you if and want is available give you the forwarding address to send your penny's to (postal order) will do also put in a return envelope stamped address back to your safe addy you may want to add something in side to protect your seeds from the muppets who treat your mail lyk shit. Other than that m8 this should help you out good luk

ATB hec

• Like 1

Can you save me a pack of each of Ratdog's and a pack of Smottie remix please. Subs will be posted in the morning Joolz, Merry Sticky Christmas :yep::xmas:

• Like 1

@@scottishchic how do m8 if your after the seed...assuming they are still available that is just give joolz a pm he will tell you if and want is available give you the forwarding address to send your penny's to (postal order) will do also put in a return envelope stamped address back to your safe addy you may want to add something in side to protect your seeds from the muppets who treat your mail lyk shit. Other than that m8 this should help you out good luk

ATB hec

ahhh thought free seeds ment free ill send a message thanks for getting back to me ..