*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

It's pinned at the top of this very 'announcements' section, called 'current free seeds list for subscribers'.

Here's a link buddy

Edited by SevernValleySavant

Just subscribed.

Can I ask which subbie seeds you reccomend for me please.

Photoperiods not autos thanks

lat 52 greenhouse grower in compost.

Out of whats left thanks. I think I've missed out on the B line then.............

Edited by Kipper420
added info

34 minutes ago, Kipper420 said:

Just subscribed.

Can I ask which subbie seeds you reccomend for me please.

Photoperiods not autos thanks

lat 52 greenhouse grower in compost.

Out of whats left thanks. I think I've missed out on the B line then.............

Personally I would go for the sweetooth f2 x blues or the blues x premier sweet. The oldtimes x amnesia sounds good too.

I would have liked some more smottie remix but I hummed n hawed and missed that boat.....damn.

• Like 8

I have some alien rift f2s and sweet tooth f2 x alien rift seeds all ready to send in if someone could please send me the addy.

atb

• Like 14

Just now, golf.007 said:

I have some alien rift f2s and sweet tooth f2 x alien rift seeds all ready to send in if someone could please send me the addy.

atb

:notworthy::notworthy:  

• 2 weeks later...

@golf.007 did you send in the Alien Rift F2’s? I’m looking to sub again and I’ve been looking for ways to get my hands on a couple of Ocean Grown Strains Alien Rift being one of them so I’m hoping to kill two birds with one stone kinda thing. Cheers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, golf.007 said:

@Jimmy Lovemore, sent them in last week buddy.

atb

Top man @golf.007 can’t wait to get my grubby little mitts on em. Nothing but respect to yourself and all the others that send seeds in, it’s what makes uk420 special, I’ve had some amazing plants from the subbies stuff.

• Like 3