*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

1 minute ago, elmer budd said:

what do you go for then, mate?

I haven't asked for any mate, there's a shortage and I'm not short myself. I'll end up becoming a lifetime subbie next time so I will pick up some then and I will have more experience to take advantage of them.

• Like 2

Just now, Megumin said:

I haven't asked for any mate, there's a shortage and I'm not short myself. I'll end up becoming a lifetime subbie next time so I will pick up some then and I will have more experience to take advantage of them.

yeah, sounds sensible.  did you finally get to use your vape yet?  I got an arizer air yesterday and I have to say, vaping is impressing me so far::yep:

• Like 1

Just now, elmer budd said:

yeah, sounds sensible.  did you finally get to use your vape yet?  I got an arizer air yesterday and I have to say, vaping is impressing me so far::yep:

Ah awesome, glad you are enjoying it pal. No not yet mate, I'm waiting on my pure ak which will be a while day 35 flower atm. I'm flipping dying from man flu atm also =)

6 minutes ago, Megumin said:

Ah awesome, glad you are enjoying it pal. No not yet mate, I'm waiting on my pure ak which will be a while day 35 flower atm. I'm flipping dying from man flu atm also =)

Man, you are in need soon.  remember drying and curing too ... maybe 3 to 4 weeks minimum? 

Fingers crossed for you, mate.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, elmer budd said:

Man, you are in need soon.  remember drying and curing too ... maybe 3 to 4 weeks minimum? 

Fingers crossed for you, mate.

Its all good man, I will survive until then and tbh its been a good detox.

1 hour ago, Joolz said:

no need to send extra for postage and euros to the equivalent of £20 are fine  :yep:

Perfect :) cant wait for subbies :)

@Megumin fair play man ill be subbing up this year but got some auto ducks n auto night queens to run as well as some frisian duck, thanks  to dutchpassion  Iim going to be running the ducks in night queen in my green house and some purple alfie and whitey freeze both autos from @panik aka reall gourilla seeds out in the wild. My aims two get 2 runs of autos  (Mid aprial to July then then late June to sept )out my greenhouse as well as maybe two frisian . Then have the whitey freeze and purple alfie yiled inbtween the greenhouse action.  Im at lat 49.2 so being a southerner so to speak im hopeing this is going to work well

24 minutes ago, Megumin said:

Its all good man, I will survive until then and tbh its been a good detox.

The best thing about not smoking weed, is smoking weed again:yep:

• Like 5

Just now, elmer budd said:

The best thing about not smoking weed, is smoking weed again:yep:

Yeah man Im looking forward to that smoke of my first proper grow. The smell is sweet earthy  aroma fused with blackberry's I think, its absolutely stunning. I need to be careful though as I might knock my socks off If i get to carried away with the flowerpot lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Megumin said:

Yeah man Im looking forward to that smoke of my first proper grow. The smell is sweet earthy  aroma fused with blackberry's I think, its absolutely stunning. I need to be careful though as I might knock my socks off If i get to carried away with the flowerpot lol.

Vaping is rocking me I have to say... I seem to get more high than I did on the bong...  I have been looking at desktops again, the bundle you have is sold out - but actually I find that I don't need water with this vaping lark, not with this air anyway -  I started by modding my bong yesterday, but I was mobile and I so haven't bothered today.  I am tempted to buy a bundleless flowerpot now, ha:blues:

Edited by elmer budd
  • Like 2

In the process of subscribing to the forum. What would people recommend for easy to grow, indoor, with minimal flowering time and a decent rounded high? 

• Like 1

I have had a renew notice to renew my subs. What is the deal with that. Is it basically same as last time where I pick a strain and send £20 to the same address as last time.....Also a pm with the address would be cool :)

Now next question. The Auto crosses I see mentioned above are they autos or are they normal ?

4 hours ago, Diddy said:

I have had a renew notice to renew my subs. What is the deal with that. Is it basically same as last time where I pick a strain and send £20 to the same address as last time.....Also a pm with the address would be cool :)

Now next question. The Auto crosses I see mentioned above are they autos or are they normal ?

Aye @Diddy..same as last time mate.....and no,those crosses will be photo period regs.

• Like 1

Is there still a list of sub seeds in this forum? Needing to renew my subscription but cant see the list? Was hoping there is still B-Line or smellyberry f2s?